New Cap On Credits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PoX
  • 6 comments
  • 862 views

PoX

Messages
3
United States
United States
Messages
PoX
I was able to surpass 20,000,000... Any1 else?
Untitled 01 1.jpg
 
This has been known for a fair bit of time. I think it was in 1.01 that the cap was changed from 20 mil to 50 mil.
 
I think the credit limit is 50 million now.
 
>.< i'm gone for 2 weeks and the world flips upside-down!!
 
As others have said in this thread(and possibly several others), the credit limit is now 50 million. Here is proof(please excuse the quality of the picture, I took these pictures from my cellphone).
20131213_204230.jpg
20131213_204220.jpg
 
As others have said in this thread(and possibly several others), the credit limit is now 50 million. Here is proof(please excuse the quality of the picture, I took these pictures from my cellphone).View attachment 91399 View attachment 91400

A picture speaks more than a thousand words OR shall I say more than 20 Million credits (cause it's 50 Million now).
 
Back