New Colorado Springs Track Spotted in Latest GT Sport Trailer

Nice, I guess. The more tracks the better. Here is my biggest bother of Gran Turismo's offroad races outside of the invisible walls:

· Why rallycars? Why not rally raid cars? The type of layout used in GT's offroad races fits stuff like a Pajero Evo, a trophy truck or even a buggy a lot better than a rather low WRC car. Outside of Eiger's K-trail and Tahiti Maze, almost no offroad loop feels like a rally stage, they all feel like rally raid stuff.

👍 The still image with the lake looks a lot more like the Springs area, than the bit in the trailer clip.

I'm saying Pikes Peak won't be in it.
The race here came and went, a couple weeks ago, without a peep about GTSport.
They have been a major sponsor for the race for several years now, and not one single mention of the new game.
Not one mention in any race week promotions, not at the Fanfest event, and not in the race day broadcast.
After spending all that top sponsor money, if it was in the game, there's no way they would have passed up that promotional opportunity.

Oh man. Finally a Colorado track (hopefully). I was going to expect Pikes Peak for a home state track, but honestly I think this might even be better

Could someone tell me the car infront of the WRX please?

I'm assuming it's a Gr.B car, but I'm struggling to match it with one on my list.

If the rally racing in GT Sport is great, this could be a lot of fun. Nice that they seem to be putting effort in but a big upgrade is needed for the physics. Gt3-6 the rally physics didn't really change much.

👍 The still image with the lake looks a lot more like the Springs area, than the bit in the trailer clip.

I'm saying Pikes Peak won't be in it.
The race here came and went, a couple weeks ago, without a peep about GTSport.
They have been a major sponsor for the race for several years now, and not one single mention of the new game.
Not one mention in any race week promotions, not at the Fanfest event, and not in the race day broadcast.
After spending all that top sponsor money, if it was in the game, there's no way they would have passed up that promotional opportunity.

I say there is a better chance of seeing pikes in 7 or a later dlc.

I'm not sure I like the fact that we get to know more and more dirt tracks while the number of tracks that PD announced for GTS stays more or less unchanged.

Let's just hope they are not focusing (again) on something that's irrelevant to the game they should be producing.

I would have thought that at least all real world tracks from GT6 should be in GTS as a priority, but apparently they want to boost the track count with fantasy tracks.

Surely intriguing. So while we may or not get the return of Pikes Peak (GT2), at least we know we're back in the great state of Colorado for GT Sport. Pikes Peak is still Pikes Peak, even if it isn't like the Pikes Peak of old with a tarmac and dirt mix. We can still channel our inner Nobuhiro "Monster" Tajima and go all out at Pikes Peak. As for this Colorado Springs course, I'm intrigued. Not crazy intrigued, but very interested.

Back