New DLC September 26: HSV-010, BRZ, GT-R N24 '12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keshian
  • 1,094 comments
  • 92,949 views
I want to buy the Weider HSV with a different PSN account that has funds in, will it work with my main PSN account? They are both European, and my disc is Euro region, too.

I think so. At least the previous DLC cars works like that.
 
Meh for me, i will still buy for the actual new looking car in the game though.
 
How weak, mostly recycled cars already in the game.

Pales in comparison to Forza's dlc's... and I am a GT5 fanboy.

My sentiments as well, after all this time we get this? It's okay for those who like it but it does nothing for me.
 
I think so. At least the previous DLC cars works like that.

Yeah, i confirmed it. Seems that after the Family Pack update, all new DLC works for multiple accounts.
 
HSV car is nice, but other two aren't needed. As for the update info, why did they only adjust tire wear in endurance races? Tire wear needs to be adjusted for the entire game.
 
Facepalm.gif
 
not good to see gtr priced
 
I like the HSV.
 
Yes yes yes!!! Honda HSV 010!!!! Finally!!!

 
HSV what a beatiful car! Good addition. But will it compete as GT500? as far as I know they belong to different categories, am I wrong?
 
Finally the hsv ive waited for this car for 2 years since it was released good thing i have 3 bucks thx pd
 
Personally I dont see any effort put into the making of the dlc apart from HSV which I have to get
 
HSV what a beatiful car! Good addition. But will it compete as GT500? as far as I know they belong to different categories, am I wrong?

It is a GT500. It won in its first year, 2010 (the same specific team too as you see here). One of just many, many, many, many, many reasons why I love the thing a LOT.

The series as a whole is a far better one for the installation of the HSV-010 at last. PD have answered the calls at last.
 
HSV do want, good thing I can just buy that car individually from the other ones...


Yes yes yes!!! Honda HSV 010!!!! Finally!!!




That guy needs to stop talking and let the engine sing.
 
The HSV if pd killed its epic sound ill hate gt5 starting now
 
C-ZETA
It is a GT500. It won in its first year, 2010 (the same specific team too as you see here). One of just many, many, many, many, many reasons why I love the thing a LOT.

The series as a whole is a far better one for the installation of the HSV-010 at last. PD have answered the calls at last.

Good to know, thanks a lot!
 
Looks quite good!...i havnt played GT5 for a while so this might lure me back!:)
 
Yeah, they won constructors and drivers championship in 2010. The featured DLC car is the 2011 version with the #1 number and updated aerodynamic bodywork. That's really cool because i always had a thing with #1 numbered Super GT cars, i don't know why, i always like to drive a winner ;)
 
nice cars nice honda race car wow !
 
In addition to the version which competed in Super GT, they should add another one looking like this

Honda-HSV-10-GT-front-view.jpg


and call it the stealth version. Just sayin'
 
G.T.Ace
You don't really think the car will sound good in the game?

Some cars have ok sound to me because theyre stock
 
If i was allowed to write what i want up here i would prolly get banned from the site forever.. Gt5 will continue beeing a failer

Im more looking forward to the aero update and ride height settings
 
HSV looks fab pretty happy about that addition. Well done PD
 
So its come to this

1 dollar per car

****ing highway robbery

I love this game and will purchase every DLC released for it. But goddamn... at first it was about half that price. ughhh
 
Back