New Drag Location..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Overclocked412
  • 17 comments
  • 1,331 views
That is not a drag track. It's just the Peugeot LMP race car going down a straightaway at a road course.
 
Looks a bit like the test course.
 
That's Tsukuba. Look at the blue and white flags in the background.
 
If it aint tuskuba it could be high speed ring those green lights remind me of that :D
 
Just out of curiosity, what would be the point of having more that one drag strip? Since its just a straight line, would anything change other than the scenery?
 
Awaji Islander
Just out of curiosity, what would be the point of having more that one drag strip? Since its just a straight line, would anything change other than the scenery?

No not really, but i personally would like to see 2 or 3 more drag strips in there. I mean in the real world drag racing...every course looks the same to me in the NHRA. So why not bring some drag strips into Paris or Miami? The more the better I always say.
 
RacingFreak2k3
No not really, but i personally would like to see 2 or 3 more drag strips in there. I mean in the real world drag racing...every course looks the same to me in the NHRA. So why not bring some drag strips into Paris or Miami? The more the better I always say.
Yeah, you'll get tired of seeing Vegas eventually.
 
Awaji Islander
Just out of curiosity, what would be the point of having more that one drag strip? Since its just a straight line, would anything change other than the scenery?

Theres a difference between 1/4 mile times from different drag strips in real life, though I doubt there would be in gt4 if it has multiple drag strips.
 
RoyalBobcatGTO
Theres a difference between 1/4 mile times from different drag strips in real life, though I doubt there would be in gt4 if it has multiple drag strips.
Yep, different drag strips have different conditions. Because of elevation, weather, etc. I agree with on GT4 the fact that GT4 won't include those different conditions.
 
If there's a second drag strip in GT4, it'll be at Infineon (Sears' Point) because there's already a drag strip there and the track's already in the game.

But who in their right mind whoul drag-race an LMP???
 
Do you race?
But who in their right mind whoul drag-race an LMP???

Souped-up GT-One. Quarter-mile in 7,5 sec. Tech suxsor IMHO.
 
A drag strip by day would be nice, no matter where it's placed. Of course Las Vegas looks really good, but I guess you can see the details of your driving in replay much better when the sun is shining.

That picture is Tsukuba though, absolutely no doubt about that.

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
Back