New F10 or F2007 for these race cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter tambo1810
  • 57 comments
  • 2,290 views
Messages
275
Messages
tambo1810
I have new F10 or F2007 and I want one of these cars:

Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98

V12 LMR Race Car '99 - pending witham (F2007) 16.1.2011
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88 - pending furrytop (F2007) 16.1.2011
R89C Race Car '89 - pending F1Addict (F2007) 19.1.2011

R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - pending supersub7 (Audi R8 Race Car ‘01)17.1.2011
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Camaro LM Race Car
GT by Citroën Concept '08
GT by Citroën Road Car
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
905 Race Car '92
908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00


Successful trades:
908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 - boshuter (F10) 13.1.2011
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00 - Bu S3od (F2007) 13.1.2011
XJ220 LM Race Car - brownmansupra (F10) 14.1.2011
RS200 Rally Car '85 - STALLIONO (F10) 15.1.2011
787B Race car '91 - Racer6c (F10) 15.1.2011 👍
Enzo Ferrari '02 - boshuter (F2007) 15.1.2011
CLK-GTR Race Car '98 - Racer6c (F2007) 16.1.2011 👍 👍 2nd day in a row !

Trade time: around each reset time - 00:00 UK time (GMT)
 
Last edited:
can also accept carbon X1
 
I'll trade a 908 for an F10.

I can trade now
 
I have Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00 for F2007
 
I have both a 787B and a CLK-GTR. Would you be willing to trade your F10 and F2007 for both of my cars?

PSN- Racer6c
 
I have both a 787B and a CLK-GTR. Would you be willing to trade your F10 and F2007 for both of my cars?

PSN- Racer6c

Yes, I would like to trade both cars with yours, however I have to wait for next reset (0 GMT 14.1.2011). Is it ok?
 
I think that will work. Just so I understand you completely, you will be able to trade in about 22 hours?
 
I think that will work. Just so I understand you completely, you will be able to trade in about 22 hours?

Yes, that's right. Looking forward to trade with you.
 
I have a Suzuki Escudo.

I would love that. But I've to check my availability to trade. Will update you as soon as possible. By the way, which which one do you want, F10 or F2007?
 
i have the 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
 
I think that will work. Just so I understand you completely, you will be able to trade in about 22 hours?

So, for our trade :
14.1.2011 : F10 for 787B Race car '91
15.1.2011 : F2007 for CLK-GTR Race Car '98

Are you ok with this?
 
i have a 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10 trade for your f2007???

I can trade now??
 
A colour x2010 for the F2010 if you can trade now.
 
i have a 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10 trade for your f2007???

I can trade now??

I would love to have that car, but my F2007 is only available on 16 Jan. Are you ok with that?
 
A colour x2010 for the F2010 if you can trade now.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not collecting x2010 anymore, already got what I wanted.
 
XJ220 LM Race Car for F10?

I can trade in 14 hours
 
Yeah that's fine

Friend request sent
 
Last edited:
Back