New F10 or F2007 for these race cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter tambo1810
  • 57 comments
  • 2,290 views
So, for our trade :
14.1.2011 : F10 for 787B Race car '91
15.1.2011 : F2007 for CLK-GTR Race Car '98

Are you ok with this?

change of arrangement on Racer6c request :
15.1.2011 : F10 for 787B Race car '91
16.1.2011 : F2007 for CLK-GTR Race Car '98
 
F1 2007 for my 908 matmut on the 16th is good with me.
 
F1 2007 for my 908 matmut on the 16th is good with me.

sorry but I already have that car. any other car for offer? I can trade F2007 at next reset (15 Jan)
 
How about v12 le man race car for f2007 on the 16th as I can't do the 15th.
 
How about v12 le man race car for f2007 on the 16th as I can't do the 15th.

You have a deal mate : F2007 for V12 LMR Race Car '99 on 16th Jan 👍
 
ok Tambo... My PSN is, STALLIONO_- hit me up then
 
ok Tambo... My PSN is, STALLIONO_- hit me up then

Thanks... got your car RS200 early 👍 Will send you the F10 as soon as reset. :D

Edit : F10 sent. Nice trading with you. Enjoy the Ferarri :D +1 for you in the reputation thread
 
Last edited:
XJ220 LM Race Car for F10?

I can trade in 14 hours

Trade concluded earlier than planned. Thanks brownmansupra 👍 +1 for you in reputation thread :D
 
I've got a R89C Race Car '89 in my UCD now. I'll buy it if you'll trade it for the F2007? I can't trade until 1/19 though
 
I've got a R89C Race Car '89 in my UCD now. I'll buy it if you'll trade it for the F2007? I can't trade until 1/19 though

Yes, I would like to trade with you. So trade on the 19th?
 
which F2007 is it im looking for the #6 light red /yellow
 
F1 2007 for my 908 matmut on the 16th is good with me.

How about v12 le man race car for f2007 on the 16th as I can't do the 15th.

You have a deal mate : F2007 for V12 LMR Race Car '99 on 16th Jan 👍

I'm ready for the deal tomorrow, will send the car in the afternoon GMT as I have football in the mourning. Looking forward to the trade.
 
I'm ready for the deal tomorrow, will send the car in the afternoon GMT as I have football in the mourning. Looking forward to the trade.

No problem mate, that should be fine. I'll PM you with the details.
 
bump ! I have one F2007 ready to trade now !! hurry before next reset :D
 
I'd love to have the F2007, but the only thing I can trade right now is a fully modded Enzo with 13 miles on it.
 
I'd love to have the F2007, but the only thing I can trade right now is a fully modded Enzo with 13 miles on it.

you know what, that is one of the only 2 Ferarri I don't have yet :D so I would like to trade my F2007 for your Enzo. Do we have a deal?
 
you know what, that is one of the only 2 Ferarri I don't have yet :D so I would like to trade my F2007 for your Enzo. Do we have a deal?

We got a deal..... I'm going to send from one account and want the 2007 sent to another. I'll PM your right now.
 
I got a Ford Mark IV with 44.8 miles on it. Can trade today, I'd like the F2007 if you're interested
 
Oh nvm, didn't read up above
 
Oh nvm, didn't read up above

sorry about that... no more f2007 for today.

I have one available after reset (16th), but you need to offer different car as I already have the Ford...
 
We got a deal..... I'm going to send from one account and want the 2007 sent to another. I'll PM your right now.

Thanks mate :D another successful trade 👍
 
The Jaguar XJ13? Tuned to 682HP and 22.5 miles on it, couldn't trade tomorrow but I'm open the 17th
 
F, you have that too. Ha I just now checked your garage
 
The Jaguar XJ13? Tuned to 682HP and 22.5 miles on it, couldn't trade tomorrow but I'm open the 17th

Already have that too...

These cars are top on my wanted list :

XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86

If you don't have any of those cars, how about you see my garage, link at my signature. Then offer me any rare care that I don't have yet :D

EDIT : you replied yourself before I managed to reply :D
 
2 successful trades with Racer6c, 2 days in a row... thanks mate 👍
 
Back