New Ferraris Revealed in Project CARS 2 Content Leak

I haven't spent much time in either car, but the FXX handling feels much nicer to me... a lot less understeer, much nicer balance overall.

Yeah let’s forget the fact that gtr also has DRS and the KRS latest 3 times longer.

Just did a 3 lap race at Daytona oval but this time with the fxxk vs the gtr and while I can win the first lap it’s pretty much over after that the p1 gtr just left my behind in the dust.

I haven't spent much time in either car, but the FXX handling feels much nicer to me... a lot less understeer, much nicer balance overall.

I would have to agree I do also find the fxxk easier to drive.

There’s really no workaround it’s a automatic feature of this cars and the only one that can do something about it is sms by making KRS Manuel like on the 2016 lmp cars.

Ok. It's strange SMS hasn't listened to the request for manual KERS control for the hybrid production cars. Not only would manual control avoid rapid draining of the electric boost, it would also add an extra element of fun in terms of managing the balance between applying the boost and restoring energy under braking. As you say, manual control is already implemented on the LMP1 cars, so I fail so see the hold up.

Yeah let’s forget the fact that gtr also has DRS and the KRS latest 3 times longer.

Just did a 3 lap race at Daytona oval but this time with the fxxk vs the gtr and while I can win the first lap it’s pretty much over after that the p1 gtr just left my behind in the dust.

I would have to agree I do also find the fxxk easier to drive.

That's how the KERS and DRS works in those cars.
Don't expect hypercars to be balanced for a 20 lap race like regular race cars. They're just not built this way.

Ok. It's strange SMS hasn't listened to the request for manual KERS control for the hybrid production cars. Not only would manual control avoid rapid draining of the electric boost, it would also add an extra element of fun in terms of managing the balance between applying the boost and restoring energy under braking. As you say, manual control is already implemented on the LMP1 cars, so I fail so see the hold up.

Those production cars dontdhave manual KERS deployment IRL. ThatsTwhy itsinot available in game this way.
Manual deployment for the LMP1H cars was just a necessary compromise.

Those production cars dontdhave manual KERS deployment IRL. ThatsTwhy itsinot available in game this way.
Manual deployment for the LMP1H cars was just a necessary compromise.

Assetto Corsa simulates hybrid systems (MGUs) quite deeply. There are switchable programmes, adjustable recovery rates, manual deployment control, etc. Since PC2 doesn't allow players to control most of those things, I'd argue that manual deployment is also a "necessary compromise" for the hybrid production cars.

I drove the 512 last night and it's more than a match for the BMW M1. If they would make the Porsche 944 more competitive that class could have some good three way battles. I still wonder how SMS figures out the numbers of particular cars in a class because I always run with a 23 car AI field. I was in a 512 and there were 5 other 512's and 1 single 944 which left 17 BMW's.

Looking at the 1981 le Mans entry list and results, a Lancia Beta Monte Carlo might make a nice addition to this class in due course.

Back