New Ferraris Revealed in Project CARS 2 Content Leak

Too bad this seems to be last DLC for PC2, and i quote from the website: "The fourth and final expansion pack for Project CARS 2, the Ferrari Essentials Pack, is now available as a standalone purchase, or as part of the Project CARS 2 Season Pass".

The feel of learning a new track :lol:

I did that in the FXXK.

Too bad this seems to be last DLC for PC2, and i quote from the website: "The fourth and final expansion pack for Project CARS 2, the Ferrari Essentials Pack, is now available as a standalone purchase, or as part of the Project CARS 2 Season Pass".
I think we expected that to be honest.

Thats such a shame :(

Oh well that was expected unfortunately. I guess there is GT sport updates to look forward to.

Bought the DLC (via Season Pass), installed it but I can't seem to find the cars..? Tried restarting the game but it didn't work...

Bought the DLC (via Season Pass), installed it but I can't seem to find the cars..? Tried restarting the game but it didn't work...
Have you just bought the season pass? If so you need to buy all other DLC packs from the PS Store (they are free) then start the game.

If I was 10 years younger I would've been sad that it would be the last DLC. I used to care more about quantity than quality. But having played several FM I eventually realized that having hundreds of cars is pointless if the cars don't sound and perform authenticlly. I'm quite happy with what PC2 has to offer.

I like the new DLC a lot. Mugello is always great and one of my favorite tracks and Fiorano is a great track too. The FXxk and the 250 GT and Testarossa are my highlight cars of the pack.

355 and 250 GT are my favourites for now.

TDF sounds nice, but I do not like cars that go that fast.

Still disappointed with the sound of the 458.

icsppl.jpg

f5bymo.jpg

That sure is a puuuuuurrrty looking car.

Aww I must have misread the earlier leaked news and thought we were going to see the road version of the 512BB, that car doesn't get nearly enough love in games. GT6 (and 5? not sure offhand) is the only big hitter that included it, and that game's getting a little grey around the chops now =(

EDIT: Also in GT Sport, oops, thanks Nielsen!

Last edited:
Aww I must have misread the earlier leaked news and thought we were going to see the road version of the 512BB, that car doesn't get nearly enough love in games. GT6 (and 5? not sure offhand) is the only big hitter that included it, and that game's getting a little grey around the chops now =(

The 512 BB road car is also in GT Sport.

Latest Posts

Back