NEW GLITCH TICKET - Nissan Leaf G (GT Acad.) '11 Ticket Train Read OP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 361 comments
  • 18,910 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if anybody shows up in the next 1 hour, you send. After that, it's my turn.
When the 2 hours will pass, sorry but will have to wait until tomorrow...:sick:

EDIT...There is a chance to wait more than 2 hours...Iam waiting some business calls to do my day's plan.

Hi sir. I am available now and can send on pretty much most of the day. FR coming now:tup:

Edit...didnt realise your psn was hidden...please send fr to gazelle68
 
Hi sir. I am available now and can send on pretty much most of the day. FR coming now:tup:

Edit...didnt realise your psn was hidden...please send fr to gazelle68

Will send fr from Costas_Replica now:tup:

EDIT....You are full of friends.....:nervous:

Fr sent
 
Will send fr from Costas_Replica now:tup:

EDIT....You are full of friends.....:nervous:

Fr sent

Sorry about that mate....all fixed now 👍
@ all...I will be available to forward the leaf most of the day 👍
 
Updated list...

HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68->
speedracers->
 
Updated list...

HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68->
speedracers->

Thanks sir, received and available to send on 👍
 
Available to receive and sent today ... 👍

FR sent, but you have to many friends.

Please send FR to SENNAZ55

Thanks
 
Hello.. Today no gtr???
 

CostasDrifter*Updated list...
HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68-> SENNAZ55
speedracers->
SENNAZ55->

Leaf green ticket sent to SENNAZ55 👍

Sorry for double post
 
CostasDrifter*Updated list...
HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68-> SENNAZ55
speedracers->
SENNAZ55->

Leaf green ticket sent to SENNAZ55 👍

Sorry for double post


Thanks Gazelle, car received. 👍

Now available to send ... next please!
:)
 
If someone has already got me FR'd and it doesn't need to be forwarded on today, I'd appreciate this little Leaf monster. I won't have a send spot available for a few days so I'm only asking for it on that basis if you don't mind.

Otherwise, I'll wait and grab it later.

Cheers
 
Ok I fixed the list, there are 2 separate trains running here. 👍

Train 1
??? -> AAA-Ticket
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333
Zagato333 -> Madma92
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel
Jerryjel -> Fullertron
Fullertron-> HOODFIELD
HOODFIELD-> mdclapps
mdclapps-> bootypirate1969 (GTP: speedracers)
bootypirate1969 (GTP: speedracers) -> GTCam
GTCam->

Train 2
HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68-> SENNAZ55
SENNAZ55->
 
It never happened...

EDIT:
Good work here. Leaving yesterday with one stuck train. Now we have two, I hope not stuck. :lol:
Thanks, HOODFIELD, for clearing status.
 
Can i get one please got free slot 👍
 
Leaf green ticket send to OSE_CAP__SHADOW.
:)


Train 1
??? -> AAA-Ticket
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333
Zagato333 -> Madma92
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel
Jerryjel -> Fullertron
Fullertron-> HOODFIELD
HOODFIELD-> mdclapps
mdclapps-> bootypirate1969 (GTP: speedracers)
bootypirate1969 (GTP: speedracers) -> GTCam
GTCam->

Train 2
HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68-> SENNAZ55
SENNAZ55-> OSE_CAP__SHADOW
OSE_CAP__SHADOW ->
 
Leaf Ticket sent to Outeke's GT academy ticket account

Train 2
HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68-> SENNAZ55
SENNAZ55-> OSE_CAP__SHADOW
OSE_CAP__SHADOW - Ouwtje
Ouwtje -
 
Morning/evening guys I'm free all day to receive and send forward, so let me know, cheers.
 
If someone has already got me FR'd and it doesn't need to be forwarded on today, I'd appreciate this little Leaf monster. I won't have a send spot available for a few days so I'm only asking for it on that basis if you don't mind.

Otherwise, I'll wait and grab it later.

Cheers

Thanks, the ticket has been covered. 👍
 
Anybody else pass this on then as be nice to have and dupe it to other account as well !!!
 
Last edited:
Can I be next on train 2 ???
 
Am I holding up the train now?
 
Well I'm ready to go if you are.
 
I also waiting as well keep it going longer !!!!
 
So whoever got the time NOW to forward it, there are 3 people that want the car 👍

A fr to Ouwtje is required (happy I didn't traded yet)!
 
Ok I'll send you an fr now.
 
I'll accept in about 5 minutes...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back