NEW GLITCH TICKET - Nissan Leaf G (GT Acad.) '11 Ticket Train Read OP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 361 comments
  • 18,885 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
fr sent to you form other account bud !!!
 
I also waiting as well keep it going longer !!!!

I can send you the Leaf.

I have already sent you an FR (GTR V-Spec II Academy thread).👍
 
@zagato555 Never see name will ad you now if can ok as ps3 on !!!

Sent now bud accept and we do now ok !!!

Also still waiting on other as well soon can get !!!
 
Last edited:
Thanks, so who's next up, I can send anytime.
 
@zagato555 Never see name will ad you now if can ok as ps3 on !!!

Sent now bud accept and we do now ok !!!

Also still waiting on other as well soon can get !!!

Please send the the FR to Zagato333.
 
I can keep to my promise and send in about 30 minutes... Whoever is next please send fr to duffman71, when I get home I will accept fr and send leaf
 
Okay guys, good work here. But please update train chain from time to time.
Thanks for taking part and care. 👍

And always both trains. We don`t want to lose track of one...


Train 1
??? -> AAA-Ticket
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333
Zagato333 -> Madma92
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel
Jerryjel -> Fullertron
Fullertron-> HOODFIELD
HOODFIELD-> mdclapps
mdclapps-> bootypirate1969 (GTP: speedracers)
bootypirate1969 (GTP: speedracers) -> GTCam
GTCam->


Train 2
HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68-> SENNAZ55
SENNAZ55-> OSE_CAP__SHADOW
OSE_CAP__SHADOW -> Ouwtje
Ouwtje -> jedivenom (GTP jedisteampunk)
jedivenom (GTP jedisteampunk) ->
 
Last edited:
I'm just waiting for ChromeLEDS to get back to me.
 
Want the car can get on the train on reset..
 
Can I send to tommo21 if not too late?

That`s why it`s better to update train chain in thread. Take your partner and put him in the list... :sly:
 
Can I send to tommo21 if not too late?

I am waiting for him to reply........in both threads.

Here and in the GTR V-Spec II thread.
 
That`s why it`s better to update train chain in thread. Take your partner and put him in the list... :sly:

Thanks for the tip mate :)
I just don't want to poach other people's send partners, but maybe I need to be more ruthless.. 👍
 
Hi, can I join the train ?

I'm on line and I am free for sending immediately ;)
 
Hi, can I join the train ?

I'm on line and I am free for sending immediately ;)

Hang 5 dude, I will send to you, but just checking something first
 
Ok pat if you send me an fr then I can send it to you and then maybe you could message ChromeLEDS and see if you could send it on to him. My psn is jedivenom
 
Hang 5 dude, I will send to you, but just checking something first

Okay Pat, send me FR dude
 
Ok pat if you send me an fr then I can send it to you and then maybe you could message ChromeLEDS and see if you could send it on to him. My psn is jedivenom

FR sent to jedivenom ;)

Train 1
??? -> AAA-Ticket
AAA-Ticket -> Zagato333
Zagato333 -> Madma92
Madma92 -> BigRicUSA11
BigRicUSA11 -> Billren2k3
Billren2k3 -> Jerryjel
Jerryjel -> Fullertron
Fullertron-> HOODFIELD
HOODFIELD-> mdclapps
mdclapps-> bootypirate1969 (GTP: speedracers)
bootypirate1969 (GTP: speedracers) -> GTCam
GTCam->


Train 2
HOODFIELD--> doobieduck2
doobieduck2-> cargorat323
cargorat323-> myghost2_70
myghost2_70-> predator13
predator13->Costas_Replica
Costas_Replica-> gazelle68
gazelle68-> SENNAZ55
SENNAZ55-> OSE_CAP__SHADOW
OSE_CAP__SHADOW -> Ouwtje
Ouwtje -> jedivenom (GTP jedisteampunk)
jedivenom (GTP jedisteampunk) -> Patclash
Patclash ->
 
Ok pat, I'm sending to you now, thanks. Ticket has been sent.
 
Ok pat, I'm sending to you now, thanks.

Okay, it seems like it is not first in, and it is dog eat dog!

If I can ask special permission to halt one of the trains, I would be greatly appreciative

I've been given the ticket without permission, and while trying to play nice, had a potential trade stolen.

Maybe we cannot have 2 trains!

:nervous:
 
Can anybody take the ticket off GTCam`s hands? :lol:


Ähm, GTCam: You don`t have a free slot left for today?
 
Can anybody take the ticket off GTCam`s hands? :lol:

Ähm, GTCam: You don`t have a free slot left for today?

Yes I do :)
 
I could but I already got all double lol...
And cannot send today anymore

Sir Cam, are you online 31st?
 

So I`d encourage another free slot holder to get in contact with GTCam via official post to release him from the damned train #1. :sly:
 
Okay, it seems like it is not first in, and it is dog eat dog!

If I can ask special permission to halt one of the trains, I would be greatly appreciative

I've been given the ticket without permission, and while trying to play nice, had a potential trade stolen.

Maybe we cannot have 2 trains!

:nervous:
Well 3 of us sent him an offer and he choose me, anything just to keep this train moving faster.
 

I'm just peed off at the etiquette around here.

I know I owe your thread a leaf ticket, and always will; but people should be respective to who is next to give, as well as take; especially in a 2 train system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back