New Graphics Progress 2018

The new visual enhancement are quite good! Great to see the LFS development team still making progress. 👍

I'll most likely download it once the graphics are updated, but I'd really love an update to South City more than anything (Perfect for a free roam map).

They're going to keep freshening up and re-modernizing the game for years until its OS support is obsolete and few people even have compatible computers anymore, aren't they. :ouch:

Communication is better than silence, but by this point these updates do not inspire confidence that anything more substantial is over the horizon.

... Great to see the LFS development team still making progress. 👍...

Did I really say that 11 months ago? Yeah, I totally overestimated how far things had progressed, still the same old LFS development rate. :lol:

It is nice reading the reports every once in a while, but I see so much potential in a radically overhauled LFS and each passing month is yet another missed opportunity. I really hope they take advantage of how quiet this year is in terms of major releases and launch the update before the holiday season; there's no way they'll get coverage in 2020.

With that said, they still have to show the Fern Bay and South City updates so best case scenario looks like October 2019.

Back