New GT-R Seasonal Time Trial

SopranoStylle
This is a special Time Trial event in North America.

This is a time trial on the Eifel (Circuit) 105A using a Nissan GT-R SpecV. All players who enter this event will receive a Nissan GT-R (Gt Academy Special).

Track: Eifel (Circuit) 105A
Car: Nissan GT-R SpecV
Prize: Nissan GT-R (Gt Academy Special)

Gold: 1:42 (Cr.300,000)
Silver: 1:52 (Cr.150,000)
Bronze: 2.02.400 (Cr.50,000)

You don't need gold to get the prize car

Last edited:
As of posting now, the event is not appearing on Asian PSN. Since there was an event offering the same car in October, don't think Asia is getting this round.

Or it's just PD being slow in updating asia event list... wait and see.

Great event, although I have no clue why SRF is forced.

Agreed. Why in the world would they force Skid Recovery Force? I have run about 8-10 laps, and was going to try and hit 1'33.xxx tonight. After realizing that SRF is forced, I am not so sure I want to waste the time running any more laps.

edit -Yeah, I am done with this one. I will say that I think it is possible to run a lap in the 20s.

Last edited:
Got the gold and also noticed the SRF. Now i feel dirty... :P Propably not going to better my lap time as i don't find driving the car in the way that i won't be driving it anywhere else to be very useful.

Agreed. Why in the world would they force Skid Recovery Force?
yeah the car feels so unnatural with skid recovery force...really weird!Congrats for your position Redreevos!👍(I'm not far behind you :))I'll have to try again later...

Last edited:
Got the gold and also noticed the SRF. Now i feel dirty... :P Propably not going to better my lap time as i don't find driving the car in the way that i won't be driving it anywhere else to be very useful.

Seems , everyone is jumping in the car and start driving without checking the driving options. ;)

raVer

Just got the gold. Was fun, took several tries to get used to the track but I got 1:40 in the end. Might keep trying, although once I'd finished Dan Holland's time went up... 1:33. Watching his replay I reckon he could do better, too.

Nice event but SR on and Gold time so slow???? PD give us a challange!
But good to have TT with fixed cars. Like NASCAR last week, instead of everybody driving a Nissan R390 RC :yuck:.

Nice with a new time trial event, but SRF?, come on!
Still the challenge is equal to all participants.

I really enjoy challenges with leaderboards. It is just amazing how quick times has been set, just hours after the event is opened.

I enjoyed this event. I never realized how stable the GT-R SpecV really is (even with ASM off). I scored a time of 1:42:573 on my first try (did this event at about 6:00 in the morning :sly:).

After I get home from work today, I'm heading back to this event to gold it!

Weird note about the prize car; it's in a ticket form. Can anybody confirm if you can gift it to a friend? :dopey:

You can't lend/borrow this car. But I am not sure about send.

Since you can't borrow the car, I doubt you'll be able to send it either. That's my assumption...

Oh well; another car I can't dupe. :D

PR1VATEJ0KER
This track is loads of fun!

Yep, i enjoyed it so much, that i kept going for atleast a 30 laps, and managed my highest ever initial ranking on any time trial leadboard of 118th!! But still 3.2s off the leaders pace, which is incredible.

Got 1:39 and called it a day. Was 420th at the time, good enough for me.

Why are they forcing SRF for this? I have never driven such a weirdly behaving car before. The moment it catched a slide, you were on the grass. It's a really odd technique you have to use to drive this car fast..

The track was a challenge of its own, the blind corkscrewish curve caused me some grey hairs on a few laps.

It's so much more fun this way when they make us use the same car.

Done the time trial, and got the gold around the 1:40 mark. I somewhat improved my lap times going round the track 6 times and achieved a time of 1:36.789. Ranked 42nd at the time when I did it.

Found it a bit odd when braking the GT-R SpecV on the turns, easy to lose control.

I turned a 1.40:106. Managed to get 200th ranking (highest personal ranking). I wish we could run this track again at any point for offline use. I loved the blind corkscrew and it might just be me but the last portion really reminded me of Grand Valley Speedway.

Seriously, is it just me or does this track have amazingly awesome flow?
Seriously, this track flows so sweet - I love it!

As of right now - 12th (pad users)/105th (overall) with 1:35.4xx, messed up T1 by 0.4. :s
In theory I would be able to do 1:34.9xx but with pad it's easier said than done.

GT-R + this track + SRF - sixaxis = loads of fun =D

Back