New GT Vid

  • Thread starter Thread starter L1ama0079
  • 80 comments
  • 3,769 views
I like the sound of that Cien you have :).
 
thats so cool, the car really fights with the bumps now rather than sailing over them
 
Jordan
Please, guys, that's what GTPlanet is for - why doesn't anybody ever contact me to host these videos? I've got all the space and bandwidth needed, just email me if you have some good stuff and I'll send you more information.

I emailed you 2 days ago for hosting some vids. ;)
 
Jordan
Please, guys, that's what GTPlanet is for - why doesn't anybody ever contact me to host these videos? I've got all the space and bandwidth needed, just email me if you have some good stuff and I'll send you more information.
Well there you go I guess thats usernamed's cue to get it up.
 
Egghead
I emailed you 2 days ago for hosting some vids. ;)
Yes, I know, but these past two days have been new years eve and day, and I didn't want to spend them working on the computer. I'll respond to your message in a few minutes here.
 
Yosemite is awesome! 👍
 
NavyAD
ill get more vids in the morning, im tired as f00k its 4 am. my cien has 940 bhp now, and still room for more.

peez.
question, are you playing the game in 480p? And how about driving with aid off :sly:
 
well just watch at Backfiring LIVE!....wow looks very nice with that tuned cien!!!
and el capitan is of course one of the most difficult tracks(after Nürb and george Paris)in GT4!!!...just skip to 0:36 and you see a road like a complex moutnatin(jump!slash!drift!YEAH)
 
I belive he only used TCS because, the car is well over 900 hp, there will be way too much wheel spin, impossible to control.
 
cobragt
question, are you playing the game in 480p? And how about driving with aid off :sly:

my aids attached. basically.....NONE. u guys should know by now i dont drive with aids.
 

Attachments

  • aids.JPG
    aids.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 82
Still i would like to see gt4 simulation at its best :)..

p.s.: Please with another view next time.. With this one it looks very arcadey. But the track is 👍 👍 👍 :dopey: :dopey:
 
Thanks for this video :

👍 car mounts upon the side of the road quite far for GT standards : an improvement against the invisible walls
👍 El Capitan = great track
👍 I noticed at least 2 wall riders traps besides the track :)

:indiff: often almost 2g of lateral acceleration. I hope your car was equipped with super soft slicks?
 
MadduckUK
it wasnt THAT exciting....
No, not that exiting, trackside cameras would be better for that bt it did provide an full lap of El Capitan from an ingame perspective.
 
It's been uploaded, I guess Jordan just needs to post the link 👍
 
Mines uploading now I'll post the link for it here when it's done, that should give people 2 choices if Jordan gets the link up for the GTP download and stop everyone using this sites bandwith.
 
NavyAD
my aids attached. basically.....NONE. u guys should know by now i dont drive with aids.
Isnt that flashing triangle on the bottom left in your vid for tsc?
 
cobragt
Isnt that flashing triangle on the bottom left in your vid for tsc?


its just letting me know when im losing traction.
 
Back