spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude May 26, 2014 #1 Since the last update. It says new on dealership. I cant find out what is actually new. Is there any new cars?
Since the last update. It says new on dealership. I cant find out what is actually new. Is there any new cars?
Flash_Sweden Messages 913 Sweden Messages Flash_Sweden May 26, 2014 #2 There must be 10-20 threads with this exact question. Search and you will find
Ze Elephant Messages 365 Michigan Messages Ze_Elephant May 26, 2014 #3 You can find the answer quite easily if you scroll down the page. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...d-sneak-peak-at-gta-final-round-in-op.308847/
You can find the answer quite easily if you scroll down the page. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...d-sneak-peak-at-gta-final-round-in-op.308847/
Brutaka Messages 3,521 Chicago Messages Brutaka_GT May 26, 2014 #4 Long story short it's new cars in the dealership that are going to be added in this weeks update.
Terronium-12 For My Mom, Always Moderator Messages 28,930 Brooklyn, NY Messages KR_Viper Messages I Renown I May 26, 2014 #5 Question answered (again). Thread locked.