New Info!! Translated just for you GTplanet!

  • Thread starter Thread starter djcorrosive
  • 12 comments
  • 1,138 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
283
Messages
neopheX
Deleted and close this thread!

I am sorry for the miss information
 
Last edited:
4 years old me thinks?
 
I think this info is from the time of GT HD, about 4 years old.
 
They mentioned stuff about gtHD, but its actually about gt5.

I got confused about the first paragraph too. then i read a few peoples comments on there and it was indeed about gt5
 
GTHD, also funny how the article says 1-20 online and the game info from them states 1-16. :lol:

EDIT: Oh, its not news, its their description article of the game.
 
ah right i clicked another link and it was for that!

Soo sorry guys.
 
umm isnt that referring to GT HD ?

edit *** beaten to it.. substantially too !
 
So not right.

Yet another thread I rushed into expecting to hear new news.
 
Hahaha! Now this is epic failure... 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back