New intro background to GT5p ingame Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter Malefic
  • 10 comments
  • 1,171 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
183
Messages
Malefic
Am I the only one that sees this!? Its friggen amazing! :dopey:

Had to take pictures from my camera phone because I cant find this anywhere else!
1466157e.jpg


1466157f.jpg


1466157b.jpg


1466157g.jpg


1466157d.jpg
 
We all saw about a week ago.
 
Wow.....oh wait...
 
I'm pretty sure it was some sort of upgrade pack that was being rolled out at different times in different places, hence why you only just got it and some have had it for a week or more
 
lol...


When did you play it last?
 
lol...


When did you play it last?

The day before the update, and the day before that... It happend after I bought the intro to Ferrari... I thought I was being rewarded for buying something. :dunce:
 
The day before the update, and the day before that... It happend after I bought the intro to Ferrari... I thought I was being rewarded for buying something. :dunce:


hmmm interesting, if they rewarded us for buying something, I'd want a force field to protect me from punters....yeaaaahhh
 
I can't buy snizzle off GTTV. Even if it's FREE! I had a download icon after playing GTA4 for so long. The download finished & this intro came up.
 
I can't buy snizzle off GTTV. Even if it's FREE! I had a download icon after playing GTA4 for so long. The download finished & this intro came up.

Delete everything from your GT TV list, then "purchase" each video one at a time. Thats what worked for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back