New Jackass 3D Trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gezim
  • 7 comments
  • 1,319 views
Messages
161
Messages
GTerholli
[YOUTUBEHD]frFzXG3nEXA[/YOUTUBEHD]

I can't wait to see it! It's gonna be awesome. The whole cast is back and everything. :)

Coming out this Oct. 15. 👍
 
A must watch, Told the Mrs we're watching It.
 
I can still go to see an R rated movie. But, I need to find a family member who likes Jackass, and who will also be the PG. Either my brother or uncle.
 
OMFG!!!!!! i cant stop :lol: that High five bit is hilarious!!!!!
 
I saw that last night on TV, very funny bits. After not being funny or relevant for the last who knows how many years, it's good to see they stepped it up and it might actually be a worthwhile movie instead of just a "look at us we're still around and made another movie" type of deal. That duck hunting bit and high five are just awesome.
 
I saw that last night on TV, very funny bits. After not being funny or relevant for the last who knows how many years, it's good to see they stepped it up and it might actually be a worthwhile movie instead of just a "look at us we're still around and made another movie" type of deal. That duck hunting bit and high five are just awesome.

Same here. I wish soooo much I could see this.
 
OMFG!!!!!! i cant stop :lol: that High five bit is hilarious!!!!!

I know! I probably played it back to back about 10 times. Should be pretty funny, can't to see it.
 
I'd like to see wee man get hit by the high five. It would probably just hit his face and knock him down.
 
Back