New Logitech G29 drift montage!

• Thread starter CheckZeus
  • 6 comments
Damn you're good.
No way I can do this with my G25.

From what I've learned, it's all about throttle control, but I always end up just going full throttle and going crazy with the wheel until I spin out after a few flicks.

Damn you're good.
No way I can do this with my G25.

From what I've learned, it's all about throttle control, but I always end up just going full throttle and going crazy with the wheel until I spin out after a few flicks.

why not?
and it´s not all about throttle control, without steering control you cant win :lol:
but tryed a lot setups and different ffb setting. since update 1.4 i´m searching again my own feel good settings

sometimes i make setup changes on my couch and try a few meter with pad. with you can drift mostly without much counter steer. on wheel that
doesn´t work.

i miss on gts a track builder. or drifting points on a complet round.

here is a old video from gt5 with g25 and on an own build track. 8.9km nonstop drift :)

Hey guys go check out my first video on my YouTube channel, “Zeus Media”! It’s a short drift montage from my Logitech G29 point of view!

PSN:CheckZeus

Link:

super dope drifting. I just got a Logitech G29 wheel setup and I am really struggling to drift. I have been really good on a controller in Gt5/6, but this wheel almost feels impossible. I have done drifting in RL, and it wasn’t this hard. I haven’t messed with any settings, but have you adjusted you wheeling settings and inputs to better control drifts with a Logitech G29?! I am a noob with this wheel and I have to believe there has to be some kinda setting to adjust and remove the twitchyness.

when your start from zero with wheel drifting in gt sport it gona be hard

on gt 5/6 i used the g25, now the g29 - and after over 30k km drifting it feels okay. :)
i try every time i play different tunes

my prefer force feedback since a few days is 0/2/2 or 2/2/2 depends on car and tune

Hey guys go check out my first video on my YouTube channel, “Zeus Media”! It’s a short drift montage from my Logitech G29 point of view!

PSN:CheckZeus

Link:

Definitely gonna add you up brother!!

I am here for that handbrake mod!! Please hahaha :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back