• Thread starter k3rdgen
  • 32 comments

Did this work for you?

• Total voters
United States
United States
k3rdgeneration
If you would rather have this in video form:

So I discovered this today and I find way better than the one way I saw online which is racing a mistake against GR1S and waiting for them to run out of fuel.

This method takes about 12 minutes per race and gave me a gain of 250k credits, 30 miles races, 5,500 XP, and around 640 mileage points. First, you'll need the KTM X Bow and have it uparaded to the top of N300 at the lowest wait possible. Note: This car can be very twitchy so I recommend running traction control and ASM, I also have a decent tune I found in the video.

Next you want to take the car to the professional league in the new campaign mode, go to the premium sports lounge event and select the first race at blue moon.

Once you load in the race with the X Bow just run the race normally and you should finish 5-7 seconds ahead

What gets you so many credits is the fact you're racing a N300 car in a race designed for N1000, doing this gets you a 150% bonus for winning at the end of the race boosting your winnings from 100k to 250k. The cars you're running against will be equal to better on the straights but the X bow is far superior around the corners.

The X Bow is the lowest I could get it to go and still win but someone smarter than me can always do better.

Now I want to go make a tune for the car to try this w/o ASM and TCS 👍

Jerome

I use the Alfa 4C Gr. 3 road car. Weight reduced as much as possible, power to N599 (last tick below N600). Racing super soft tyres, customized gearbox to mac speed 186mph. 315000 with clean race bonus + 6930 XP. It's tempting to fly into the corners aggressively to get the win, but you really don't need to... just be patient and you should easily win by 5-7 seconds.

Ive been doing this a lot with an N800 car (Aston Martin Vulcan i think) and winning by ~40 seconds. With 40% handicap bonus, and 50% clean race bonus, it gets you 210,000cr. Are you not including the clean race bonus with the X-Bow method, as i feel like you should be earning WAY more with that much of a drop in class. I'll give it a try tonight though, thanks for the tip.

I use the Alfa 4C Gr. 3 road car. Weight reduced as much as possible, power to N599 (last tick below N600). Racing super soft tyres, customized gearbox to mac speed 186mph. 315000 with clean race bonus + 6930 XP. It's tempting to fly into the corners aggressively to get the win, but you really don't need to... just be patient and you should easily win by 5-7 seconds.

A 599hp is still a N600 car, It must be 549hp to fit in N500 category

Could you share your tuning with the rest of us? I really would like to use something other than the KTM X Bow - it keeps getting mauled by the other cars and it can be very frustrating. Using the 4C road car would definitely be easier for me :)

Yeah, my bad... listed as N500 when you start. 109% bonus.

Weight reduction 90% (I think you need to put this at level 3 with some Mi first)
Power 541bhp
Tyres: RSS
Gearbox: Max speed 186mph

Last edited by a moderator:
Weight reduction 90% (I think you need to put this at level 3 with some Mi first)
Power 541bhp
Tyres: RSS
Gearbox: Max speed 186mph
Oh, I thought you meant a fully customised one. But still if it’s going to get me more credits, I’ll take it. Cheers.

Oh, I thought you meant a fully customised one. But still if it’s going to get me more credits, I’ll take it. Cheers.

No, just basic adjustments in the Car Settings page... the only potential banana skin is if a LaFerrari is in the race... not only is it stupidly fast on the straights but if you are in the way he will just drive straight into you haha. Just shuffle the AI cars by entering and exiting until you have a pack without one...

No, just basic adjustments in the Car Settings page... the only potential banana skin is if a LaFerrari is in the race... not only is it stupidly fast on the straights but if you are in the way he will just drive straight into you haha. Just shuffle the AI cars by entering and exiting until you have a pack without one...
Will do. I’m trying this with the ride height all the way down for front and rear.

How much extra (in %) does a Clean Race Bonus give you in the premium lounge? Or is it the same everywhere? I’m still fairly new to the game so I’m still learning.

50%... so 210000 becomes 315000

Sooooo worth it to take the race a bit steady and avoid the AI and walls

If the KTM could handle better it would be far better to use if you could get clean race bonuses, ALL the time. That would be really nice.

This method takes about 12 minutes per race and gave me a gain of 250k credits, 30 miles races, 5,500 XP, and around 640 mileage points. First, you'll need the KTM X Bow and have it uparaded to the top of N300 at the lowest wait possible. Note: This car can be very twitchy so I recommend running traction control and ASM, I also have a decent tune I found in the video.
If you use the F40, max power ratio to N500 and max 96% weight reduction ratio and you will get 315.000 credits and 6930 xp, this is with clean race bonus 50% and car handicap bonus109%.

We have a thread about this already:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ke-money-and-xp-in-gran-turismo-sport.373222/

i have won 35 times after @Famine made this thread a week ago.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180117123339.jpg

36 now, just to make sure about the xp reward :).
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180117131129.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180117131149.jpg

Last edited:
You can drop the F40's power a couple of clicks to N400 for a slightly bigger payout and still win easily.
I tried it on N400, but i didn't win, so for me it's easier to have it on N500 and get a smaller reward .

Edit.

No, i haven't tried that, so i tried now and i won, but i didn't get clean race bonus, but the car handicap was 130% :D, so i will try again and try to do a clean race, i got 5060 xp with 130%.

Edit.

With clean race bonus i got 7590 xp :D, not bad.

Last edited:
I've been doing this race a lot trying to improve my time while netting 375k / 8250xp each time. (Unless the AI clips me and it drops to 250k / 5500xp) Yesterday I managed to drive a 11:54.840 time. I can still improve in T3, very fine line there to get it stay above 240kph in that corner.

I have it set to max 280kph transmission, medium tires from, super soft back. No further tuning as I have no clue where to begin. Best run so far:
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...allery/all/replay/1495257/5773623533415466008
The AI clipped me once in T1, yet as long as it's a minor touch you still get the clean race bonus. Careful overtaking on the outside in T1 as they like to squeeze you.

The LaFerrari up front is hardest to beat. To get an easy race simply back out again until no Ferrari is in the top 2. Average 50s per lap should be enough to get an easy win with a Venon or Veyron starting in pole. Once you get in the low 48s high 47s the Laferrari is toast as well. Watch out for him on the straights though.

Last edited:
Tried it with the X-Bow, full success (but that Enzo is fast, hope i don't get LaFerrari)

375'000 Credits
8250 XP
(TCS 2 , no stability Control.)

now i'll try completly without aids :mischievous:

EDIT:
Yesterday I managed to drive a 11:54.840 time. I can still improve in T3, very fine line there to get it stay above 240kph
Wow, respect !
I never done it under 12:10... (mostly between 12.10 & 12.15)
but i also don't make T3 over 240kph, i'm happy if i don't fall under 235kph 🤬

DoubleEDIT :-)
in your face LaFerrari :mischievous::lol: (that was close)
GTS_LaFerrari.jpg

Last edited:
Is... wait, is this new? This is how I thought most people earned money in this game.
I haven't seen it online anywhere, I always the saw the miata method

If the KTM could handle better it would be far better to use if you could get clean race bonuses, ALL the time. That would be really nice.
Yeah that's the one big downside, honestly never got clean race bonus so I just said 250k

How much extra (in %) does a Clean Race Bonus give you in the premium lounge? Or is it the same everywhere? I’m still fairly new to the game so I’m still learning.
From what I heard from others they're 375k for a clean race correct me if I'm wrong

Do you HAVE to use the X-Bow? Or can you use some other car that’s rated to N300?
You can use whatever N300 car, but the X bow I found to be the fastest, although the alfa romeo 4c is nor stable from the sound of it

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would rather have this in video form:

So I discovered this today and I find way better than the one way I saw online which is racing a mistake against GR1S and waiting for them to run out of fuel.

Next you want to take the car to the professional league in the new campaign mode, go to the premium sports lounge event and select the first race at blue moon.

Once you load in the race with the X Bow just run the race normally and you should finish 5-7 seconds ahead

What gets you so many credits is the fact you're racing a N300 car in a race designed for N1000, doing this gets you a 150% bonus for winning at the end of the race boosting your winnings from 100k to 250k. The cars you're running against will be equal to better on the straights but the X bow is far superior around the corners.

The X Bow is the lowest I could get it to go and still win but someone smarter than me can always do better.

Without collisions you get even more. More xp and more money much more. Btw this is old actually :)

Without collisions you get even more. More xp and more money much more. Btw this is old actually :)
Yeah I mostly made for youtube cause o didn't see it on there after I looked for a while, I hadn't heard of it he fore so I decided to share it for people who didn't know

This is an easy win on the Maggiore GP track with the X-Bow, similar prizes but a more fun race to do IMO. No need to go over the N300 class either. It would be possible in an N200 but the regs wont allow you to enter in an N200 for some reason.

Edit: just seen the reason you cant use an N200 is the cars are not expensive enough.....

If people want to avoid the LaFerrari in the oval race, you don't need to leave the race event and enter again. While in the race event simply go to the top menu where you can change the car for the event and pick the very same car you already selected and a new pool of opponents are generated.

I find it best with the F40 on N400 but started to try my others cars on N500 with less reward, just to try to drive them. They all feel dull because of the use of rubber (racing super soft), but still drive differently of course. Any N500 can do as long the LaFerrari is not in the race, for me.

This is an easy win on the Maggiore GP track with the X-Bow, similar prizes but a more fun race to do IMO. No need to go over the N300 class either. It would be possible in an N200 but the regs wont allow you to enter in an N200 for some reason.

Edit: just seen the reason you cant use an N200 is the cars are not expensive enough.....
It takes a lot longer, though.

It takes longer, yes. But also is funnier than running an oval track over and over.

What I do is: I take my Subaru WRX Gr. B road car (the one I get from the mileage exchange) with Sport Soft tyres and run the Lake Maggiore race (race #2 in this series)

The payout is the same (215k for 109% handicap, or 300k something if you have a clean race)

It takes longer, it does. But it is funnier. Also it helped me a lot to learn the track and then tackle the Porsche 30 laps Endurance in this track.

Back