new most annoying test

  • Thread starter Thread starter herburt
  • 61 comments
  • 6,432 views
I've found a test that has taken first place in the most annoying test category.I have 3rd place in the IA10 test. I can't believe anybody drives the way you have to to win the race in a real race. The driving Simulator?
I know I will eventually take first place. It's just the AI cars driving all over the track waving back and forth that eventually get you disqualified are like I'm playing an arcade game. I can't try anymore tonight after 5 10.5 hour shifts in a row kind of takes all the fun out of the game

I think you missed the point of the license tests and that specific test.

License tests were never designed to be fun, but to challenge the player.

As for iA-10... I know how you feel. I felt that way at first , but after a while I understood the test itself.

Its not just a race. The other cars were carefully placed, so that you would battle them at certain spots. Simply passing all the cars before the race is over is not the only part of the test. The opponents ARE the test. You have to specifically beat THEM.

I noticed which cars are the main threats:
Once you get to the first corner you will immediately have trouble with the Zonda as it will always be in your direct line of path on the inside. The only safe way around him is to take the corner wider than the Zonda.

The third corner heading up hill before going downhill, you will again be faced with trying to get passed the two old lambos without hitting them. Again take the corners wide going up then down to avoid them getting in your way.

Then your last threat you have to worry about is the Lambo Merc. Its easy to get past, but the trick with it is that it will some times lose control through corners 6-7-8 which makes it very tough to determine if you will run into it or not. After that you should be fine. Just push harder. :)

EDIT: Heck I just did the test again, passed the enzo at the first tunnel and beat it no problem. lol I even smacked a few of the cars I was talking about and wasn't disqualified.
 
Last edited:
IC10 so far is the most annoying
 
A-3: I hate cone saloms. I got a silver.
IC-3: 18.316 :banghead:
IC-10: can't even make it past one lap without the opponents ramming into me and getting disqualified! 👎

Props to the people that were able to gold all licenses with a controller! :bowdown:
27 golds and 2 silvers with DS3.
 
Well.... I upgraded my S-8 to silver. that will do for now.

Also using controller
 
I have gold on all license test, for me the hardest was indy double hairpin
 
I got Silver on IA-10, and for the entire S-License, I golded that before I even golded B and A licenses. It's not hard, you just need cutting-edge precision.

He doesnt want silver ! He wants gold.

Silver is easy on any licence.

This licence took up quite a bit of my time too, you just have to keep going at it, be smooth with the car and find the fastest lines - the hardest part is getting through the 1st few corners trying not to get disqualified.

You will Gold this eventually.
 
Abriael's post was spot on and then repeated..sigh. What does the OP want ? To moan and whine... well lots of people see it for it is and manage to get gold.

Does he want to improve ? Then he needs to ask about where he is losing out, and what his settings are. He may get answers here, or search on this site - not surprisingly this test has been discussed in some depth before. Tip 1, make sure ASM is off.
 
EDIT: Heck I just did the test again, passed the enzo at the first tunnel and beat it no problem. lol I even smacked a few of the cars I was talking about and wasn't disqualified.

It's easy when you know how.
I'm not in the "zone" yet.
 
I still not in the "zone", however I'm beginning to learn the first part of the track really well. I can finish 2nd and my fastest lap is 159.213
 
Funny. I did complete IA-10 last night and rather had fun doing it. Lots of crazy overtakes on the outside lines!
However I agree with SagarisGTB that it rather encourages overly aggressive driving, if not dirty driving, which isn't a good approach in my opinion.

Anyway, for IA-10, aim for a first lap around 2'05" or below, possibly getting 2nd by the first hairpin of lap 2.
 
The closest I got to first place was mid way through the second tunnel , but I can't get by him till the front straight and then he just goes by like he has nitrous oxide and takes first place back
 
Wait till you get to S-10. It took me two days just to get a bronze.
 
I just entered the "ZONE" you have to drive like a maniac to win, it wasn't pretty but what ever works I'll take it
 
My most annoying test is b-5 which is the one which the peugeot 207 gti.
But i had no problem with the s-licence i've completed that with all golds
 
The Slalom Test in the Toyota FT-86, I hate it with a passion.
 
HN7
The Slalom Test in the Toyota FT-86, I hate it with a passion.

Just 80% throttle from the very start, only give it 100% coming through the second last set of cones
 
dublee- that would get you bronze, not gold. unless i really did suck at that one lol.
 
dublee- that would get you bronze, not gold. unless i really did suck at that one lol.

Thats how i got my gold. after 4 days trying, used that methood and got it on my 3rd attempt
 
I can't seem to pass the dang Pagani on S-2
 
I can't seem to pass the dang Pagani on S-2

That was the hardest S-Test for me . I golded all others on the first try . 2 took me like 7 or 8 tries :ouch:
 
chevy_freak
That was the hardest S-Test for me . I golded all others on the first try . 2 took me like 7 or 8 tries :ouch:

I've tried like 50 times and can't get it ?
Any tips?
 
If you think a test is annoying and your spending that much and still not getting it, do something else...play online and have some fun to take the stress off.
 
I've tried like 50 times and can't get it ?
Any tips?

I turned off tcs and it help me speed up by over 2 seconds. The second turn is the only one you need to worry about. Throttle control and be agressive after that..
 
Any of the slalom tests. I just get copper and move along. For some reason I can never, ever do well on those, in any incarnation of GT.
 
For me, the MOST difficult test is the BMW 1-series Tii '07 at Nurburgring GP
 
Back