New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
  • 94,590 views
Hi mate,
I've got 0/0 Superbirds in Black Velvet, Frosted Teal Metallic and Sassy Grass Green, but the earliest I can send them is September 1st, 3rd and 4th. I don't know if that works for you. Let me know
cheers
 
jvr
Hi mate,
I've got 0/0 Superbirds in Black Velvet, Frosted Teal Metallic and Sassy Grass Green, but the earliest I can send them is September 1st, 3rd and 4th. I don't know if that works for you. Let me know
cheers

Yes that's fine. Not too far away.

What would you like in return?
 
Yes that's fine. Not too far away.

What would you like in return?

Birthday tickets '49, '65 and '84 would be fine
Thanks mate
 
i have super bird in lemon twist
 
I have a Plymouth Superbird '70 in Rallye Red, I can send from the 26th ...

... for a '04 ticket.
 
lrn
I have a Plymouth Superbird '70 in Rallye Red, I can send from the 26th ...

... for a '04 ticket.

Scheduled mate :)
 
Cool, is it 0/0?

If so, what would you like for it and when can you trade?

Yes it is 0/0 I want any gear that I don't have.
 
Yes it is 0/0 I want any gear that I don't have.

Ok i'll send 3 sets over now. Say Cross, Divider and Downforce?

When can you send the car?
 
Last edited:
Ok i'll send 3 sets over now. Say Cross, Divider and Downforce?

I'm already getting downforce from someone else.
 
Ignore you already have Lemon Twist Superbird on the way from gearninja

Regards

Taz
 
Sure add me l1lj0k3r1999

P.S. l=L

Added. I'll send them over tomorrow mate after you've accepted my FR.

I've sent Carbon and half of Cross over to you. When you empy to your inbox, i'll send the rest.

When were you going to send the Superbird over mate?
 
I've sent Carbon and half of Cross over to you. When you empy to your inbox, i'll send the rest.

When were you going to send the Superbird over mate?

probably tomorrow
 
I have a Plymouth Superbird '70 in Moulin Rouge color.
The car has 0 km, unfortunately it says it has 1 change (no clue why).
I'm free to trade right now, still interested? :indiff:
 
TP1
I have a Plymouth Superbird '70 in Moulin Rouge color.
The car has 0 km, unfortunately it says it has 1 change (no clue why).
I'm free to trade right now, still interested? :indiff:

Got to be 0/0 i'm afraid. Thanks for posting though :)
 
i am looking for lvl 22 and 23 tickets...i will trade for one or both.
 
i am looking for lvl 22 and 23 tickets...i will trade for one or both.

Both sounds good. What colour are they and are they definitely 0/0 (zero miles and zero changes)?
 
Thanks Gearninga for the great trade :)
 
I have a Plymouth super bird 0/0 in Ivy Green Metallic. I am available for trade Tuesday after reset. 👍
I am interested in these:


Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Fathom Green Metallic
Daytona Yellow
Monza Red
Burgandy Metallic
Can-Am White

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Ember Red
Palomar Red Metallic
Cordovan Brown Metallic
Saddle Tan Metallic
Laurel Green Metallic
Autumn Gold Metallic
Adobe Beige
Ermine White
Azure Aqua Metallic
Silver Blue Metallic
Sebring Silver Metallic
Monaco Blue Metallic
Marine Aqua Metallic
Daytona Blue Metallic
 
I have this:

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63

in Laurel Green Metallic 0/0
 
I have this:

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63

in Laurel Green Metallic 0/0

Ok I have 2 deals pending, is 08/26 after reset ok or does it have to be 08/23 after reset???
 
Ok I have 2 deals pending, is 08/26 after reset ok or does it have to be 08/23 after reset???

That's fine. I'll send mine on the 25th as I have a trade set up for the 26th
 
That's fine. I'll send mine on the 25th as I have a trade set up for the 26th

Ok I will send 08/26 after reset!! 👍:) Send FR to crypto-manic. Thank you sir!!
 
Ok I will send 08/26 after reset!! 👍:) Send FR to crypto-manic. Thank you sir!!

Brilliant. I've scheduled it for the 25th, even though you're sending it after the reset on the 26th. That's just to remind me when i'm going to send it
 
Back