New OCD Wanted, Hundreds of 0/0/0 Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjs1985
  • 1,524 comments
  • 94,594 views
Brilliant. I've scheduled it for the 25th, even though you're sending it after the reset on the 26th. That's just to remind me when i'm going to send it

Thank you my friend:tup::)
 
How does my Superbird '70 0/0 in Lime Light for an '05 ticket on tuesday 23rd sound?
 
How does my Superbird '70 0/0 in Lime Light for an '05 ticket on tuesday 23rd sound?

Sounds perfect mate. I shall put it in my schedule when i'm on my laptop later :)
 
Thanks Dr.Mabuse666 for the swift trade ahead of schedule!
 
How about my 'bird citron mist for your 'bird rallye red on Oct. 3rd?
Thank you!
 
How about my 'bird citron mist for your 'bird rallye red on Oct. 3rd?
Thank you!

Sounds great.

I'm also interested in your Dark Metal Gray (M) GT-R Academy and your Premium LeMans Blue (3P) 370Z Academy. They all definitely 0 changes and 0 miles?

If so, what would you like for them also?
 
Sounds great.

I'm also interested in your Dark Metal Gray (M) GT-R Academy and your Premium LeMans Blue (3P) 370Z Academy. They all definitely 0 changes and 0 miles?

If so, what would you like for them also?

All 100% 0/0.

How about
my GT-R for your 'bird silver metallic on Oct 4th
my 370 for your 'bird ivy green metallic on Oct 5th
 
All 100% 0/0.

How about
my GT-R for your 'bird silver metallic on Oct 4th
my 370 for your 'bird ivy green metallic on Oct 5th

Yep that's perfect. I'll change my thread later to include these trades
 
I will send over the tawny gold cuda on the 12th for the ice blue superbird if you are free then
 
How about: My Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 Azure Aqua Metallic 0/0 , for your Corvette Coupe (C2) '63, Adobe Beige 0/0 . Trade 26. september?
 
I will send over the tawny gold cuda on the 12th for the ice blue superbird if you are free then

Ok mate, i'll put you down for the 12th

How about: My Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 Azure Aqua Metallic 0/0 , for your Corvette Coupe (C2) '63, Adobe Beige 0/0 . Trade 26. september?

Yes that's great. I shall schedule it now
 
I have the Superbird in Alpine White if you're interested :3
 
I'm looking for the MR-S V Edition, not really bothered about changes and miles since I'm going to use it anyway.

And yes, it's 0/0. I double checked it just now to make sure. ^^
 
I'm looking for the MR-S V Edition, not really bothered about changes and miles since I'm going to use it anyway.

And yes, it's 0/0. I double checked it just now to make sure. ^^

Brilliant. I can do that.

When can you trade?
 
Saw the tawny gold cuda was no longer pending you want me to send that over for the adobe beige 63 vette on the 22nd or so
 
Saw the tawny gold cuda was no longer pending you want me to send that over for the adobe beige 63 vette on the 22nd or so

I actually should have that in my inbox already. I need to delete it from my list. I'm one trade behind because of the maintenance
 
Thanks Mike for completing my Cuda's :)
 
Hey, do you have a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in any colour except Vibrant Red and Super Black and in 0/0/0 condition? If so I'm free from the 25th in exchange for a Classic Muscle Ticket. Cheers
 
Hey, do you have a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in any colour except Vibrant Red and Super Black and in 0/0/0 condition? If so I'm free from the 25th in exchange for a Classic Muscle Ticket. Cheers

I have it all colours 0/0 except Dark Metal Gray which has one change.
 
In that case I'll take one in Brilliant White Pearl for my Classic Muscle on the 25th?
 
Last edited:
Yes that sounds good I'll update the thread later on, after the football
 
Want to do this one on the 22nd my burnt tan superbird for your frosted teal superbird
 
Back