New official GT5:P & GT5 Wheel by Logitech and PD + GT5:P release dates confirmation

• Thread starter amar212
  • 190 comments
g25 is compatible with f1 ce. Don't believe so with motorstorm though. NFS carbon was meant to be but i had problems and only kept the game a few days so didnt bother to work it out. I think ridge racer works but again had problems with it.

It have the same useless gas and brakepaddles as the old DFP, looks like a plastic-gimmicktoy and cost 150$? The G25 cost around 200$ What a joke. :crazy:

It have the same useless gas and brakepaddles as the old DFP, looks like a plastic-gimmicktoy and cost 150$? The G25 cost around 200$ What a joke. :crazy:

Didn't read the whole thread, did you? Good luck with that around here.

Hey guys,

I am interested in a racing wheel, but I have never used one before. I can only go by what people discuss in forums. The G25 is currently 3x the price of the Driving Force Pro. Is it worth the extra $150? I can buy the DFP new for $85 or the G25 for $245. Anyone here use both and can compare the quality? Obviously the G25 must feel better, but by how much? Also, I noticed in some youtube videos that the G25 wheel has its center axis slightly off center so that the wheel appears to wobble when it spins. Is this how the G25 wheel is designed or was it just that particular wheel?

Hey guys,

I actually used this wheel today and in my opinion its not very good.

I own a G25 and it blows this thing out of the water. The pedals on this have no feel. I never owned the original DFP but from what i've read the pedals are not much different. They infact feel like my old driving force pedals.

I know a comparison to the G25 may not be fair but for any of you contemplating either wheel, if you can afford it, go the G25. It just feels more solid and real.

QTS is cool though haha

Hey guys,

I actually used this wheel today and in my opinion its not very good.

I own a G25 and it blows this thing out of the water. The pedals on this have no feel. I never owned the original DFP but from what i've read the pedals are not much different. They infact feel like my old driving force pedals.

I know a comparison to the G25 may not be fair but for any of you contemplating either wheel, if you can afford it, go the G25. It just feels more solid and real.

QTS is cool though haha
Isn't that a bit like comparing a Porsche to a VW?
I know it's no G25 but my DFP is about wore out so I'll get the DFGT now & when GT5 comes out you can bet there will be a brand new GT25 (or what ever they want to call it) with all the bells & whistles of the DFGT & the build quality of the G25 & then I'll get that one.

Isn't that a bit like comparing a Porsche to a VW?
I know it's no G25 but my DFP is about wore out so I'll get the DFGT now & when GT5 comes out you can bet there will be a brand new GT25 (or what ever they want to call it) with all the bells & whistles of the DFGT & the build quality of the G25 & then I'll get that one.

i second that moose.....same situation here:)
@cookie..did you say there you tried the new dfgt wheel?...
or did i misunderstood you there:sly:
spyrrari.

yeah i tried it the other day. one of my local shops had one set up with a LCD and surround sound system.

As i said my comment was mainly for those choosing between a DFGT and a G25.

Back