New open world Star Wars game from The Division studio

I’ve always enjoyed The Division - hopefully it will be a spiritual successor to Knights Of the Old Republic. That had to be one of my all time favorite series for the Star Wars games. Never got to try the MMO one though.

This is looking much better than I was expecting - to be honest, of the 2 big space games of the weekend this gets my vote so far (does help that it’s multiformat)

Yes, this looks very interesting. Curious how it will turn out and what mechanics they will/will not borrow from The Division.

Yes, this looks very interesting. Curious how it will turn out and what mechanics they will/will not borrow from The Division.
Maybe a bit of the shooting but otherwise it seems quite different. There's a bit of GTA with the wanted levels, some Uncharted, a bit of EA's Jedi games with the companion droid creature on your shoulder.

Really like the look of this, interesting time period as well set between Episodes 5 and 6, nice to see something different there. Also really like the decision to go with a kind of, smuggler type character, frees the character from any Jedi expectations and should help with the world building and freedom side of it very nicely. The gameplay looked pretty good too, love the whole escape by any means on the speeder bikes, make what was clearly a poor choice in dialogue and have to escape again with a bit of ground to air transition, good looking space combat. Definitely a day 1 buy for me.

Perhaps if this is a success, they will do a Mandalorian one next? 🤤🤤

This looks excellent, I didn't enjoy Jedi: Fallen Order so avoided Survivor too but this looks more like my style. I already like the main character much more too, which helps. The other thing I like is the UI; the labels that pop up when entering/leaving a system and the "Quest Completed" fanfare are very cool and fit the style of the game perfectly.

Last edited:
Back