New Paints and Special Item Refresh in This Week's Mileage Exchange

I am perfectly capable of making liveries, and of course I am fully aware that lots of other people are too.
However, you have totally missed my point by not thinking about it and jumped in feet first with your holier than thou reply.
I work full time yet still manage to find time to play the game and max out everything. I can assure you I am not sitting on it all day long, not even remotely close to the time some people spend on it. It needs more content, that is an undisputed fact that most players agree on.
Regarding wheels, why not just keep them on sale once they appear in the exchange,
Then no one needs to worry about missing some.
Good luck with saving up for a PS4, it can’t that long to do surely ;)

Have they released a true black paint chip yet(not charcoal), I missed a bunch in the beginning.

giphy.gif

I am sorry, it's just that people who start of by exalting themself and then follow it by saying what other people should or shouldn't do....
I've said from day one they should sell full liveries on there, and if they've already run out of new wheels to add then maybe they shouldn't have listed so many at one go each week to spread them out further
...come across as a little, how would you say...."holier than thou" to me :sly:.
My apologies, perhaps a better use of punctuation would allow me to see your point a little clearer. You do know a comma or period in the wrong place can drastically alter the meaning of the words written around them, don't you?
Not to mention it's part of the AUP you agreed to follow when you joined this forum ;).

I am perfectly capable of making liveries, and of course I am fully aware that lots of other people are too.
I know, you have a link in your signature. Some nice ones there too 👍. So again I ask...
Why sell full liveries? Would it not be more beneficial to all, if PD spent the time making more of the content most people want to see, e.g more cars and tracks?
:odd: :confused:.

I work full time yet still manage to find time to play the game and max out everything. I can assure you I am not sitting on it all day long, not even remotely close to the time some people spend on it. It needs more content, that is an undisputed fact that most players agree on.
I don't recall saying you did sit there all day. "people" in my language is a general term, indicating more than one, and not directed at any one in particular. However, this still doesn't take away from my point that some don't manage to, and I don't think it would be fair on them just because they have other commitments.
Believe me, I think the way games are sold now is a bit of a con and that all contents should be on the disk (or digital download) and available from the moment of purchase. But sadly that's not how it works anymore and I and everyone else needs to accept that and move on. At least GT games are not annual releases that are ignored by developers the minute they hit the shelves, or shortly there after.

It isn't a huge surprise you managed that in the time the game has been out. Barring 2 of the recently added endurance races I managed to finish the rest off in 4 or 5 days whilst visiting a friend. I also don't recall saying I thought there was enough content already. In fact I'm pretty sure I agreed to that in my quote of myself. I even acknowledged that some were "glaringly obvious omissions" in my previous post. However, knowing the fact PD plan on continually updating the game with more content, I just don't feel the need to moan about what isn't there yet. I don't think doing so helps in any way is all...again I would direct you to my final point in my previous post. I have been down that path and I know where it leads. I wouldn't wish a trip there on anyone :yuck:.

Regarding wheels, why not just keep them on sale once they appear in the exchange,
Then no one needs to worry about missing some.
Now that is a more constructive way to make your point. I agree, that would be a good idea 👍.

Good luck with saving up for a PS4, it can’t that long to do surely ;)
That's what I thought too but unfortunately circumstances change sometimes and we can only do what we can :rolleyes: :lol:. But thank you :cheers:. (BTW, you missed a word there ;).)

Edit: I had one word too many :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:
I would personally like to see the available cars to be changed more often, it's been the same car for weeks. I'm hoping one day there will be a Beetle gr.3 road car :D

I would personally like to see the available cars to be changed more often, it's been the same car for weeks.
Both cars change every two weeks.

One slot is for one of the two safety cars. The Mercedes-AMG GT and BMW M4 Safety Cars swap every two weeks
The other slot is for the homologation road cars. Each of the Chevrolet Corvette Gr3 Road Car, Mitsubishi Lancer GrB Road Car, Subaru WRX GrB Road Car, Ford Mustang Gr3 Road Car, Mazda Atenza Gr3 Road Car, Peugeot RCZ Gr3 Road Car and Alfa Romeo 4C Gr3 Road Car, in that order, gets two weeks before it moves to the next in the list. After the Alfa Romeo, it starts again with the Chevrolet.

Back