New Paints and Special Item Refresh in This Week's Mileage Exchange

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180227103252.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180227103300.png

Nice looking forward to getting the mustang.
Colourshift makes any car look like a 100mph fruit salad.

I used to look forward to the weekly Mileage exchange refresh, but now its barely worth a look if you've bought everything each week.
A dozen new paints and that's it :(

I've said from day one they should sell full liveries on there, and if they've already run out of new wheels to add then maybe they shouldn't have listed so many at one go each week to spread them out further

Literally anything would be a bonus, I just spend the mileage points upgrading gift cars I never drive just to keep it off the 99999 max.
It's all well and good earning points, but not much use if there's nothing to buy!

The interesting thing about that image is that it's the same as my Mileage Exchange... but that is, in itself, a mystery.

Since I've been doing the Mileage Exchange posts here, I've bought every item. I missed a couple from the first three weeks, but none since then.

The fourth colour on the bottom row, which both of us do not have marked as purchased, is B1 Matte. However B1 Matte appeared nine weeks ago, on December 26th. I do not believe that I missed purchasing it, but even if I did, it would be coincidental if you did too.

I checked in the Livery Editor to see if it was the same situation as R1 Dark Candy Met., which has appeared twice (February 13, January 9), but in two different colours and has two different chips. It doesn't...

... so what happened to the first B1 Matte?

Did the Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car already appear in the Exchange? It's the only Road Car I'm missing..
I'd love to see more decals in the exchange. Maybe complete liveries of well-known races..

Well I am pleased to see it's a different variety of colours today although that colourshift lifery is a questionable one.

I have been buying every item in the paint category since the game was first unveiled so I will have a look back in my paint colours and see what happened with B1 Matte as technically I should have it so if my entry shows unpurchased I'm not sure what's happened with that paint.

As regards the Mustang Road Car, yes it appeared already so should be coming up again soon!

Did the Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car already appear in the Exchange? It's the only Road Car I'm missing.

It was last available Nov 28th (and Dec 5th) You can probably work out when it will come round next. I think they are coming back around in the same order they originally did.

Are we due the Lancer and Corvette Gr.3s first?

It was last available Nov 28th (and Dec 5th) You can probably work out when it will come round next. I think they are coming back around in the same order they originally did.

We have already had the repeat of the Corvette and Lancer so I think Mustang is next up from memory...

We have already had the repeat of the Corvette and Lancer so I think Mustang is next up from memory...

I highly hope so as I also missed the Mustang mostly because didn't find the time to login when it was out and I'm huge Stag fen. From Road cars i also miss: Citroen GT Road Car, Mazda Altenza Road Car So I hope this 3 comes out in the next few weeks.

Thanks! I moved house then, looking forward to picking it up when it shows up again.

I highly hope so as I also missed the Mustang mostly because didn't find the time to login when it was out and I'm huge Stag fen. From Road cars i also miss: Citroen GT Road Car, Mazda Altenza Road Car So I hope this 3 comes out in the next few weeks.

You can buy the Citroen GT Road Car for 300.000 Cr at the dealer's

Last edited by a moderator:
They should be adding discreet rear spoilers, side skirts, splitters etc. Rear wings apart, it's difficult to have generic items that fit all cars, but why not specific bodywork for the popular tuner cars. Even a tuner package, say a Mines R32 GT-R update that improved performance.

Gr3 road cars cannot be bought for Cr
The Citroen GT road car isn't a Gr.3 road car. It's a regular car you can buy in the Citroen dealership.
So far they are. Mustang is due next week (and I put that in the article :D )

Lancer was before WRX (February 6th-20th), Corvette before that (January 23rd-February 6th).

The interesting thing about that image is that it's the same as my Mileage Exchange... but that is, in itself, a mystery.

Since I've been doing the Mileage Exchange posts here, I've bought every item. I missed a couple from the first three weeks, but none since then.

The fourth colour on the bottom row, which both of us do not have marked as purchased, is B1 Matte. However B1 Matte appeared nine weeks ago, on December 26th. I do not believe that I missed purchasing it, but even if I did, it would be coincidental if you did too.

I checked in the Livery Editor to see if it was the same situation as R1 Dark Candy Met., which has appeared twice (February 13, January 9), but in two different colours and has two different chips. It doesn't...

... so what happened to the first B1 Matte?
Interesting
I never missed a colour

I always think that milage exchange should have body kits, maybe part or 2 for engine, different suspension kits etc.
You can already change the power of the engine and set suspensions as you want. Why should they loose time on it?

But for body kits it's a good idea. In GT7 maybe...

What I want to know is, how many colors are there?

Jerome

I've said from day one they should sell full liveries on there, and if they've already run out of new wheels to add then maybe they shouldn't have listed so many at one go each week to spread them out further
Why sell full liveries? Would it not be more beneficial to all, if PD spent the time making more of the content most people want to see, e.g more cars and tracks?
With the amount of player creating liveries out there, and some of them incredibly talented, there isn't exactly a shortage of choices. Not to mention, if you can't find one that you like, you can easily create your own. Or even ask one of the talented ones nicely if they could help you, some of them are really nice that way :).

And to your point on wheels. There are people out there with more to do than sit and play games all the time. Why should they be punished and miss out if they can't get on as often to build up their mileage credits and check the exchange? Also there are people, like myself, who haven't enjoyed the financial freedoms to afford a PS4 yet. But want to in the future. Should we also miss out on older, time sensitive content just so people with the time and ability to play the game often from day oneish don't see repeating items?

They should be adding discreet rear spoilers, side skirts, splitters etc. Rear wings apart, it's difficult to have generic items that fit all cars, but why not specific bodywork for the popular tuner cars. Even a tuner package, say a Mines R32 GT-R update that improved performance.
I reference my point above about the tracks and cars. I do agree these items you mention are also glaringly obvious omissions. But who knows what plans PD has going forward? I'm sure the game will have a long enough life cycle to possibly see these arrive 👍.
But here's my thing, see the highlighted words in my quote of your post. Shouldn't that read "It would be nice if..." or " I wish they would..."?

If I was part of PD's team. I would want to include these too but I would only do so once I had finished the modelling and delivery of all (or most) of the planned additional cars. Otherwise like you said (see the italic section, you answered your own question there :)). Now here's my question. Would this not slow down the production and publication of the cars that are planned for future inclusion?....and would this not irk more people than if they spent time on these parts and left such a relatively small car list whilst doing so? Yes I know, that was two questions :lol:

You can already change the power of the engine and set suspensions as you want. Why should they loose time on it?
To give those who don't understand the how's and why's of tuning, or the patience to learn them, some options in that department to help them enjoy the game a bit more? 💡.
The inclusion of the various "fixed value" suspension kits in GT6 gave some variety to the game for these people. It also would be a nice addition to GT Sport as @Sharpie said. Not disagreeing with you, just saying :). I actually applaud the sentiment 👍.
But I think this one has a bigger impact on lesser experienced and younger players, so I wouldn't mind if they took the time to make the driving part of the game a bit more enjoyable for them. Rather that than fairly insignificant aesthetic things like different wheels and paints.

Now don't get too offended guys. I know how hard it is to have great expectations for something and then have it not live up to them. But complaining about those things which we have no control over and making demands of others we wouldn't want made of ourselves, only ever serves to strengthen the disappointment you feel. It won't change anything else. :cheers:

Last edited:
Back