New Reality Series: Sperm Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 7 comments
  • 480 views
attachment.php

Thats Just Not Right
 
What, you forgot to update your RSS aggregator again?!?!

This is awesome. It should be spun into a reality show and sold to American audiences.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
What, you forgot to update your RSS aggregator again?!?!
No, I didn't forget, I just didn't open it until now. And, that was only posted on /. a couple hours ago, so... um... damn. I'm not terribly threatening (especially if you knew me IRL [not Indy Racing League!]).

Did you buy John Henry yet?
 
Someone definately has a screw loose somewhere. A crowd to watch it on a live screen in a pub, dumb idea.

It is such a crappy show it is being screened at night, that for one thing is a relaively good idea, quite the contrary to the show.

Sage, can does "quack" stop blinking?
 
Nope! :D
 
Ha. This actually looks better than most of the crap on TV nowadays. I wonder who'll win.
 
just the idea of these two twirps ejaculating so that thiere sperm could be used makes my head spin, can it get any more lower than that................uuuuhhhh actually it did somewhere between the belt and some ones balls and then airing it on T.V.
Man you Disgust me, where the hell did you come up with that kind of news, but then again brits are known for these weired shows:D
 
Back