New recommended cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FOG-Smokebeer
  • 7 comments
  • 1,018 views
Messages
1,030
United Kingdom
bristol
Messages
smokebeer
Messages
FOGSmokebeer
Does anyone know if the list of recommened cars will ever change?some nice cars inthere but its missing some cool motors
 
Does anyone know if the list of recommened cars will ever change?some nice cars inthere but its missing some cool motors

I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update.


👍
 
VBR
I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update.


👍

Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.)
 
VBR
I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update.

👍
That would include X1 and F1 cars
 
Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.)

In a way yes but it would be great for the ones that like to race bone stock cars. So it might actually add to the replayability.
 
Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.)

I don't think so, maybe it could be done like in GT4, where everytime you buy a car, it gets added to the Recommended list.

Remember, that the benefit of using them is that the whole room has the same car, no one has a tuning advantage over another.



:D
 
it would be an awesome feature for split-screen races where you have to manually select your favourites (boring as fcuk). Just have all the cars(stock is no problem) ready for race!
 
Back