FOG-Smokebeer Messages 1,030 bristol Messages smokebeer Messages FOGSmokebeer Jul 17, 2011 #1 Does anyone know if the list of recommened cars will ever change?some nice cars inthere but its missing some cool motors
Does anyone know if the list of recommened cars will ever change?some nice cars inthere but its missing some cool motors
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,949 London Jul 17, 2011 #2 FOG-Smokebeer Does anyone know if the list of recommened cars will ever change?some nice cars inthere but its missing some cool motors Click to expand... I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update. 👍
FOG-Smokebeer Does anyone know if the list of recommened cars will ever change?some nice cars inthere but its missing some cool motors Click to expand... I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update. 👍
Ya21 Messages 45 Messages Wium43 Jul 17, 2011 #3 VBR I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update. 👍 Click to expand... Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.)
VBR I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update. 👍 Click to expand... Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.)
topban82 Messages 449 Messages topban82 Jul 17, 2011 #4 VBR I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update. 👍 Click to expand... That would include X1 and F1 cars
VBR I would love to see all the Premium cars in the Recommended list, I hoping against hope that PD will add them in a future update. 👍 Click to expand... That would include X1 and F1 cars
Ya21 Messages 45 Messages Wium43 Jul 17, 2011 #5 topban82 That would include X1 and F1 cars Click to expand... What he said, hehe.
trk29 Messages 2,586 Messages trk29 Jul 17, 2011 #6 Ya21 Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.) Click to expand... In a way yes but it would be great for the ones that like to race bone stock cars. So it might actually add to the replayability.
Ya21 Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.) Click to expand... In a way yes but it would be great for the ones that like to race bone stock cars. So it might actually add to the replayability.
VBR Tatakae! Premium Messages 7,949 London Jul 17, 2011 #7 Ya21 Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.) Click to expand... I don't think so, maybe it could be done like in GT4, where everytime you buy a car, it gets added to the Recommended list. Remember, that the benefit of using them is that the whole room has the same car, no one has a tuning advantage over another.
Ya21 Yeah, but wouldnt that just take away the fun of actually buying cars to race online? (Not that its fun, I just dont know how to explain it.) Click to expand... I don't think so, maybe it could be done like in GT4, where everytime you buy a car, it gets added to the Recommended list. Remember, that the benefit of using them is that the whole room has the same car, no one has a tuning advantage over another.
D davelis Messages 279 Messages java_NCL Jul 17, 2011 #8 it would be an awesome feature for split-screen races where you have to manually select your favourites (boring as fcuk). Just have all the cars(stock is no problem) ready for race!
it would be an awesome feature for split-screen races where you have to manually select your favourites (boring as fcuk). Just have all the cars(stock is no problem) ready for race!