New Renault Sport Megane Gets 300hp and Four-Wheel Steering

More cars are implementing 4-wheel steering. But is it worth it?

I like this new Megane.

That RS Connect feature, especially the connection of a camera or smartphone for a webcam, could make for some good streaming.

Why can't we get these beauties driving around Canada to clean our views from the total lack of any sort of charisma provided by the Japanese/South Corean products?

Why can't we get these beauties driving around Canada to clean our views from the total lack of any sort of charisma provided by the Japanese/South Corean products?

Uhm, Lexus, Acura, and pretty much anything Kia and Hyundai make would have a word with you on that.

Isn't the Ford Focus RS a hot hatch, or am I missing something?

If the RS is indeed a hot hatch, that "most powerful" claim by the Renault doesn't hold water...

Isn't the Ford Focus RS a hot hatch, or am I missing something?

If the RS is indeed a hot hatch, that "most powerful" claim by the Renault doesn't hold water...
What claim?

The Megane RS, is the most powerful Megane RS. Is the Focus RS a hot hatch? Thought only fast fwd hatches are hot hatches. I think the old awd Peugeot was hot, but was it in the same league as a VW GTI?

Edfit: Dang, Famine beat me to it.

anyway, to answer my own question: The Mazda 323 GTX was paired against the GTI, Colt Turbo. So, I guess the Focus could be a hot hatch. It's more like a Hyper hatch.

Last edited:
The Megane RS, is the most powerful Megane RS. Is the Focus RS a hot hatch? Thought only fast fwd hatches are hot hatches. I think the old awd Peugeot was hot, but was it in the same league as a VW GTI?

It's the most powerful Megane.

Latest Posts

Back