New to Forza 3 | Want to race?

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 44 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha okay well ill be on, ill post my gamertag here and once you get one just add me and send me a message

Awesome, btw i only have a miata and some cars i have won but i dont want but im not going to sell them if they only give me 100cr. for them.

Awesome, btw i only have a miata and some cars i have won but i dont want but im not going to sell them if they only give me 100cr. for them.

When you play online you can use any car in the game. You just wont be able to customize them nor get the "car credit" for it. (Cars have "levels" too, which give you price breaks on buying parts). You still get CREDIT credit but not car credit. What's 10 mst in est? ... I'll look it up.

What's 10 mst in est? ... I'll look it up.

Its midnight est. I was thinking about joining but if I start racing at midnight then I may not go to bed until 3am and I have to get up early for my morning workout before work. I may still join in for a bit.

Dont worry i have the same problem when it came to GT5. Photomode, i would be like im going to take a couple pictures the a couple turns into 50 lol.

I may be on. Don't know for sure. I only like racing when I setup my rig but that's kinda late to be setting it up.

Not gonna make it tonight something came up. Ill be on tomorrow though (and maybe later tonight)

Had some fun lastnight but not so much online. I dont have any good cars and i couldnt find a good room. Tried some drag racing but everyone needs to think they have to drag a mile course and be the worlds fastest cars. So I gave up and went off line and won some more money. Here are some pics of my Spec miata.

harddog2.jpg

harddog1.jpg

Here's some more footage from the race the other night.
Just so you can see some of the action and how we race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back