New to Project Cars - some questions

• Thread starter AlexDB9
  • 69 comments
Race cars are complicated things, especially when you factor in how they function in various and changing environments and situations. For now, don't worry too much beyond getting your assists sorted and the tire pressures sort of dialed and just drive and enjoy!

PC2 can't be intimidating at first once you get used to it its' not bad. I just got the game a few months ago and I am still figuring stuff out myself. My play time has been limited because of life so I haven't really taken time to get down in the weeds figure out stuff. I just play and if I have issues I will switch to a different car and a track that I am familiar with.

Ok, thanks everyone for helping me......this game is verrrrry confusing and IMO, has way too many 'things' to get involved with.
looks for an armor suit to wear for protection after that last comment :lol:
That's one of the things I like about PC2, so many options. The thing is you don't have to worry about them when you first start playing, for me I slowly but surely started using and tinkering to make the game exactly what I want. Better to have too many options than hardly any!

But I do get that is all overwhelming at first :)

I just got Project Cars 2 because it's newer than the first and a sim while 3 is arcade.

Is this the best Project Cars to date?

What should I expect going to this from GT Sport?

Specifically got the Deluxe edition. Is this edition still missing major DLCs or is it mostly complete?

Thanks!
PC2 still has the best street tyre model and Rallycross physics out there.

Slick tyres in this game may have too much flex, but as long as you drive them as you would in other sims with better slick tyre physics, they still feel kind of good.

You need a wheel to play pc2. It was built from the ground up to be played with one.

You need a wheel to play pc2. It was built from the ground up to be played with one.
I keep hearing this and have to concur that a wheel probably is better. I still use a DS4 and the oversteer/understeer caused by the stick can be quite a pain in the rear at times. I feel the DS4 definitely acts different in PC2 for steering than other racing games.

It still is a very fun game to play.

"Need" is too strong of a word. I sure didn't need a wheel, although the steering is poor enough to make it better with a wheel. And it's SMS's fault that the analog stick steering wasn't better.

"Need" is too strong of a word. I sure didn't need a wheel, although the steering is poor enough to make it better with a wheel. And it's SMS's fault that the analog stick steering wasn't better.
I can't believe how quick some guys are with a stick. Obviously it can be done, even if the game really was designed around wheels.

They are aliens! J/k tbh I love the ai settings. I love the fact I can adjust the ai to my slow stick reflexes:lol::lol:

Latest Posts

Back