NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,231 views
88BEA3D7-3242-4B82-988B-DB00E6BA9B0F-9917-00000A980850E550_zps4ea6c81a.jpg

SRT-4
10.764

EEEC02E6-79C9-4E22-BBCF-C1C3075C0B4A-9917-00000A980E49B264_zps9b17a275.jpg

Vette Z06 '04
9.680

E80CD6D4-902A-48BC-BE9A-F717055B66B8-9994-00000AA5F13ECC78_zps16bb4abf.jpg

ACR
8.989
 
Very nice RED it's been a while.
 
Another 4 door family car. I had it .002 faster with a different suspension setup bit o-60 was significantly slower so this should be better at Indy. Didn't bother trying with rims or spoiler.


BAEB1D82-BEBA-4CA4-A0A3-E8A6407A9670-3445-0000091CDC0E192A_zps90938fe2.jpg
 
R3Dl1N3
SRT-4
10.764

Vette Z06 '04
9.680

ACR
8.989

Nice time red looks like I've got some work to do on the vette
 
Very nice times danny whats the hp on the sambabus anyone.

Ill dupe it tomorrow J!! dont worry, mine is broken!!👍


All times updated, even your lambo 25th Wraith!!
 
Danny280zxturbo
Ill dupe it tomorrow J!! dont worry, mine is broken!!👍

All times updated, even your lambo 25th Wraith!!

No need just havent upgraded it yet just wondering what the hp is with break in and full upgrade.
 
Danny280zxturbo
Use turbo stage 2!👍

Thanks bro so far i have 6 weeks worth of cars. If you have any ideas for a car let me know.
 
Pro__Tunes
212hp
Edit: what's max hp on GT40 '69

Shoot this car has to much hp i dont want to go higher than 175 hp.
 
challenger RT '70 9.909
17257D09-8483-4A02-B736-9BEADB621948-1365-00000123A4F198AD_zps06da5c66.jpg

corvette ZR-1 c4 9.768
58FC89BE-B2AC-47E2-8926-E15E4DB54FF2-1365-00000123B142893A_zpseae2d254.jpg

monaro CV8 10.144
BA678259-2BBE-4F91-9E2E-16FD67EAA043-1365-00000123BBEEFDAB_zpse5017435.jpg

superbird 10.053
DDDEF1F3-4605-44EC-B8AC-31A85A68DF73-1365-00000123C092E5F2_zps0568f970.jpg


what rims are faster on the superbird? I used aftermarket, but I don't know.
 
Record ford gt's
IMG_20130724_223146.jpg

IMG_20130724_210702.jpg

IMG_20130724_041602.jpg

IMG_20130724_042922.jpg

IMG_20130724_022543.jpg

IMG_20130724_035903.jpg

IMG_20130724_100218.jpg
 
Last edited:
Danny think you missed out my 300zx 2by2 and peugeot 205 rally car thanks.
 
Can someone please cleary teach me how to retro launch? I keep getting beat by people retro launching against me.
 
Extreme Drifter
Can someone please cleary teach me how to retro launch? I keep getting beat by people retro launching against me.

Lol you can't retro launch online
 
Can someone please cleary teach me how to retro launch? I keep getting beat by people retro launching against me.

1st & 2nd gear set to the widest ( to the left ).
Time launch.
Launch from 1st qs to 2nd. But you gotta catch it. It's basically timing.
As Pro said, you can't do it online
 
yo danny I got some new cars timed and put pictures into my album, check them out... if you want i can put pics in here too..
 
yo danny I got some new cars timed and put pictures into my album, check them out... if you want i can put pics in here too..

good job on the 9.118 gts and 8.988 ACR .......
 
Grs the other night UndergroundR.
 
Back