NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,231 views
It adds more G for certain cars. But your tranny might have to be slightly tweaked since the shocks are softer

Yep this is true. The r34 TC with all 10 dampers makes 1.63gs and with 1 dampers its 1.65. Ill try 166 and see if thats better.
 


Lots left in this. Just feeling lazy at the moment
 
0D2E804E-54D9-435A-B981-18489F64A85B-11311-00000C5581B87C6D_zpsa03aadd8.jpg

Ford GT '05
9.119

D10576A8-E505-4067-843B-20921544B026-11311-00000C557B0E9482_zpsc2002e26.jpg

LP560-4
9.272
 
Your suppose to retro that car????

All you guys are slow!:drool:

Is a joke guys!! why would you retro launch a GT40? maybe is something new! Thanks for this video Dom!!
 
R35 TC 8.763

picture.php


R34 TC 9.040 R34 Has more in it just waiting if someone will better it

picture.php


R33 Skyline 96 Vspec 9.567

picture.php


Some more 4WD coming soon
 
Last edited:
challenger Srt8 08
very old tune
going to revamp it soon but am about to leave.

9.862
20130726_014950_zpsf00bf7d1.jpg
 
I guess I awoke the challenger tunes from within, lol
 
I guess I awoke the challenger tunes from within, lol

Yes Sr. This car is a really cool muscle! it runs good vs the chevelle!

I got a few cars that I will tune this week!👍
 
Your suppose to retro that car????

I 1-2qs mine. But it was just a quick tune, I cross the line about 750rpm before redline. I'm sure I'd bog like crazy if I put 2nd all the way left.

All you guys are slow!:drool:

Is a joke guys!! why would you retro launch a GT40? maybe is something new! Thanks for this video Dom!!

I know I'm slow, but I'm fast when it matters :D
 
Here is my Accord Euro R '00 and it can still be faster, it still bounces a couple of times in second but for now:
 
Whoo! Splendid sir!

Thank you, it can be faster, it still bounces off in second and if I add weight even by a little it bogs, but I'll figure it out soon.
 
your suspension setup has a mind bottling effect on the last 1/8th.with zero ballast a 3.779 0-60 and 7.854 0-100 I'm managing 11.909.....................
 
your suspension setup has a mind bottling effect on the last 1/8th.with zero ballast a 3.779 0-60 and 7.854 0-100 I'm managing 11.909.....................

What do you mean? That's not a bad time with no ballast, I am running 10kg though.
 
DA77C7AE-0137-4799-842B-7A6E335D9C4A-2106-000002078E73084C_zpsaa668bfb.jpg


9.843 srt8

edit: updated
 
Last edited:
Nothing record breaking, just maintaining my Slowest of the Fastest title:sly:

'99 Honda Integra DC2 11.654

'95 Civic EG 11.825
 

Back at ya trash lol nice times both of yall
 
Back