New Track on 1st January?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paiky
  • 45 comments
  • 5,656 views
Santa is coming with a present it seems...
 
So yes, it was just a course maker track.

Academy Edition Seasonal Time Trial is up. One event, takes place on a generated Eifel circuit in the GT-R N24 GT Academy '12 with Racing Mediums.

Prizes:
Gold: 5,000,000 + Random Helmet
Silver: 3,500,000 + Racing Suit
Bronze: 1,500,000 + Racing Suit
 
So yes, it was just a course maker track.

Gold $5,000,000 + random helmet (receive helmet once)


Guys, money glitches/B-Spec/Grind no more. We have salvation. :lol:
 
Is any tuning or mods allowed?

Haven't a clue, I was just quoting mcfizzle from another thread.

Gold $5,000,000 + random helmet (receive helmet once)


Guys, money glitches/B-Spec/Grind no more. We have salvation. :lol:

It's a time trial so that will be one time only. Plus this is only for people who bought Academy Edition.
 
You get (presuming full 200% login bonus) 20 million credits (once) for gold on this, and I already had 20 million credits so totally pointless prize. :D

And no mods/tuning allowed.

Edit - Seems the challenge is also available on different accounts on the same PS3, other than the one you redeemed the code on.
 
Last edited:
Maybe they will open up the inside of route X.

That shipping/cargo area looks like it could be the site of an awesome gymkhana set. But I'm pretty sure PD would never do that.
 
If bathurst and silverstone and the inside of Route X were opened up, I still wouldn't die a happy man. I'm too young.
 
can somebody post a replay of the event?
 
Back