fortbo Messages 3,988 Chicago Messages fortbo Messages fortbo Aug 6, 2014 #1 I can't recognize the track they are using at all. I think it's a new track. But what is it?
MatskiMonk (Banned) Messages 18,026 United Kingdom Aug 6, 2014 #2 Looks like Silverstone to me. Watched it for a minute or two and saw the Wing, then right, then left, definitely Silverstone from what I saw.
Looks like Silverstone to me. Watched it for a minute or two and saw the Wing, then right, then left, definitely Silverstone from what I saw.
fortbo Messages 3,988 Chicago Messages fortbo Messages fortbo Aug 6, 2014 #3 Really? I can't really see it. Maybe it's just me.
xZAMGMarmite Messages 795 UK Messages Ask me Aug 6, 2014 #4 From what I can just about make out is that it is Silverstone. But that was when I just watched it. @fortbo got any screen shots of this 'new track'??
From what I can just about make out is that it is Silverstone. But that was when I just watched it. @fortbo got any screen shots of this 'new track'??
fortbo Messages 3,988 Chicago Messages fortbo Messages fortbo Aug 6, 2014 #5 xZAMGMarmite From what I can just about make out is that it is Silverstone. But that was when I just watched it. @fortbo got any screen shots of this 'new track'?? Click to expand... I don't have screenshots, but I just posted this here because I couldn't tell what it was.
xZAMGMarmite From what I can just about make out is that it is Silverstone. But that was when I just watched it. @fortbo got any screen shots of this 'new track'?? Click to expand... I don't have screenshots, but I just posted this here because I couldn't tell what it was.
SnakeOfBacon Messages 1,772 Sydney Messages snakebacon97 Aug 6, 2014 #6 Not sure what track the guy in the middle is racing on, but the people on the left are playing FIFA.
Spurgy 777 Messages 5,619 Hampshire Messages Spurgy777 Aug 6, 2014 #7 It's Silverstone Stowe circuit.