NEW Tracks for GT7

ScottPuss20

Pretty Kitty
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
ScottPuss20
CheetahsMeow
We've all been salivating at the prospect of classic courses returning to the game, but I haven't seen much discussion about truly new tracks- ones that have never appeared in GT before. So I don't mean Silverstone, Indianapolis, Motegi, Sonoma and so on. I want to know what tracks you think will debut in GT7.

Here are some reasonable suggestions:
Algarve
Sydney Motorsports Park
Watkins Glen
Imola
Sugo
Hungaroring
Shanghai GP Circuit

And now for something unreasonable (but definitely not impossible):
Kyalami

We've all been salivating at the prospect of classic courses returning to the game, but I haven't seen much discussion about truly new tracks- ones that have never appeared in GT before. So I don't mean Silverstone, Indianapolis, Motegi, Sonoma and so on. I want to know what tracks you think will debut in GT7.

Here are some reasonable suggestions:
Algarve
Sydney Motorsports Park
Watkins Glen
Imola
Sugo
Hungaroring
Shanghai GP Circuit

And now for something unreasonable (but definitely not impossible):
Kyalami

All of the above plus more would be awesome, I'm less of a car guy with these games now as a track guy, in terms of i usually have a few favourite cars and not really deviate too much from them, but i highly doubt we'll get more than 1 or two new additions to the series in GT7 in terms of real world tracks.

Albert Park,I have been waiting for it to be in a game outside of F1 for I don't even know how long.

I'm thinking Sepang and Donnington.

Super GT ran there for a time. It'd also be another international circuit to introduce new & old players to Gran Turismo 7.

Donnington for another momentum circuit, for use in sprint Daily & FIA races. It'd show off a new tyre and physics model as well as improved collision physics. Both configurations of this circuit, would make quite a rewarding lap, every lap.
Maybe new class of FF racers and return of the Super Touring type BTCC cars we've had in the past, make a good circuit for such cars to feature.

I think you've covered most of my tracks I'd like to see in a game but it would be nice to see Knockhill from Scotland make a Gran Turismo
game one day or a track made to represent a Scottish Circuit.

If PD wants to add Formula E, some of the city courses from that series could come to GT7, too. They also could end up replacing the various GT4 city circuits, as I'm pretty sure Formula E has had races in the likes of Hong Kong and NYC. (Though GT4's NYC circuit was in Manhattan while Formula E's circuit was in Brooklyn.)

Either way, I get this idea that PD would avoid having too many courses based in the same nation/area, so I could see Phillip Island or Watkins Glen being added, in that regard. (With Daytona being in the southeast, Laguna Seca and Willow Springs being in the southwest, and Watkins Glen being in the northeast.) I think we could potentially use more German courses, too, as well as Italian and French circuits. Idk, maybe Imola or Mugello?

But at the least, I really want all the real circuits from the PS3 era to return, including the Goodwood Hillclimb (which could appear alongside the circuit), Silverstone, and Ascari, alongside the 80's versions of Brands Hatch and Monza.

I also think it's likely we'll see some entirely original circuits set in real locales again, following in the vein of GTS and courses like St. Croix and Dragon Trail, versus previous original circuits where the real-world location was much more vague. Compare Special Stage Route 5 to Tokyo Expressway, or Trial Mountain to Alsace - though Trial Mountain is now confirmed to be set in the Sierra mountains of the USA. I think there were only a few exceptions in the pre-GTS games, like El Capitan. Though I'm purposely excluding the PS1/PS2/PS3-era city courses, as they were set alongside real roads.

Last edited:
There is literally no way to logically guess or predict this.
I guess not, but PD have quite a lot of Grade 1 Circuits - I expect a few more to be added (that's why I mentioned Imola, Algarve, Hungaroring and Shanghai). PD also have a lot of Japanese tracks, and Sugo is therefore a reasonable choice considering that Super GT race there. Sydney Motorsports Park and Watkins Glen aren't Grade 1 but they are popular tracks which provide good racing. They aren't too obscure and the venues aren't run down with poor facilities. That's my criteria anyway.

Out of any potential new race tracks for GT7, it seems that Road Atlanta would be highly likely as it was shown in hidden GT Sport game files along with possible remasters of classic tracks.

I kind of want those of Sebring, Hockenheimring, Imola, Watkins Glen, Yas Marina, Sepang and the Bahrain Circuit.

Would it? Do you really want them to use their limited resources to model a huge circuit which is suitable only for time trials? We could have four or five proper circuits instead.

Yes would be great, you could have a nice drive round ,i do remember seeing on here a few years ago pd spotted at isle of mann.....

Yes would be great, you could have a nice drive round ,i do remember seeing on here a few years ago pd spotted at isle of mann.....

Pretty sure that turned out to be another studio. I mean I get what you're saying, it'd be fun to drive, but It would just be a monumental task to model the whole thing with very limited usage. Racing on Nordschliefe isn't great, but it is just about physically possible in a video game. It wouldn't be possible on much of the TT course at all. Years of modelling work on a track famous for bikes that wouldn't be good for racing? I'm afraid I'd take 4-6 smaller, proper circuits personally, because that would be the alternative.

Pikes Peak better be one or I will not be buying GT7. I can begrudgingly support a company that gets an exclusive license and uses it, however I absolutely will not support one that gets an exclusive license and lets it gather dust.

Pikes Peak better be one or I will not be buying GT7. I can begrudgingly support a company that gets an exclusive license and uses it, however I absolutely will not support one that gets an exclusive license and lets it gather dust.

It'd be so cool.

And I eventually dream of some of the thoughest challenges with Duel races on Pikes Peak, the Isle of Mann and the Nordschleife and maybe more ....

Because I'm a bit bored with Grand Prix styled tracks, I do think that PD has to diversify the style of tracks and challenges

Back