United States
Maryland
DoodleAM
DoodleAM
Time Trials
600PP Racecars: Nürburgring Nordschleife Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2012/04/18 23:00 - 2012/05/02 23:00
Gold: Cr.250,000 Silver: Cr.150,000 Bronze: Cr.100,000

This Time Trial takes place on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, using race cars with 600PP or less (*). Tires are limited to Racing/Hard or less. (*Racing-modified cars are not allowed in this event)

700PP Spa-Francorchamps Time Trial

This Time Trial takes place on the Spa-Francorchamps course using cars with 700PP or less. Tire selection is unlimited.

Drift Trials
Race car Drift Trial at Clubman Stage Route 5

This Drift Trial event using race cars(*) takes place on the Clubman Stage Route 5. There are no restrictions on tuning. (*) Racing Modified cars are not allowed in this event.

Toscana Reverse Drift Trial

This Drift Trial event takes place on the Toscana Reverse course. There are no restrictions on cars or tuning, though Dirt Tires are required.

The main focus seems to be race cars this time. All times are at GMT -5

It appears that perhaps they listened to us?!

Nurb TT is a good thing. I look forward to this! A lot of frustrating laps, though....I can already sense it!

Time Trial

600PP Racecars: Nurburgring Nordschliefe
Gold 250,000 "No race modified cars"
Race Hards

700PP Spa
Unrestricted

Drift Trial
Clubman SSR5
Racecars only PP & tires unrestricted

Toscana reverse
Dirt tires
Unrestricted PP

Expires 05/02 22:00hr

Last edited:
Nurburgring is going to be a great challenge. Hopefully I can actually get some clean laps in :nervous:

Last edited:
I'll take the Spa for 700 Alex
What's gonna be the car of choice? I'm thinking I'll try my Peugeot 905 or Toyota Minolta 88c first

Obviously everyone and their mother will be using the 2J (which I don't have) for the 600 pp event. Suggestions welcomed... Guessing I'll try my Nissan R390 or my Acura NSX Prototype to the Ring

just did it

easy gold first try with the R35 GTR TC on the Ring .. tried the same car for spa but i was off pace
finally got gold with Toyota GT ONE with mid range turbo on Spa

both cars worked well

A brief moment of glory..15th at the 'ring and 3rd at Spa :lol:

Probably down to 100th already. There's nothing like the pressure of maintaining your line and grip coming off the end of the straight at the 'ring when you're still holding a clean lap.

I guess I'll give it some time to see what everyone is using, probably going to spend more time on Spa than the 'Ring. We'll see. :)

Yay, I just set a time and got ranked 387th. But alas, it won't last, especially considering that I was 11 seconds of the pace.

6:22.636 at the ring and 2:00.186 at Spa. Not going to stress myself out with taking away hours and hours of my days doing these.

6:22.636 at the ring and 2:00.186 at Spa. Not going to stress myself out with taking away hours and hours of my days doing these.

Yeah im done for awhile but there fun.

you beat me by barely .150th on Nords good run .
I still might be able to find another second or more if i get my 2J tuned in a little better.
that 6:22.7 i ran was about only three entire lap's to get there.

But my Spa lap would take me awhile just to find another .300th

Endless-Wilso
Yeah im done for awhile but there fun.

you beat me by barely .150th on Nords good run .
I still might be able to find another second or more if i get my 2J tuned in a little better.
that 6:22.7 i ran was about only three entire lap's to get there.

But my Spa lap would take me awhile just to find another .300th

My 6:22.6 was actually my only clean lap :lol: Spa with race cars on the other hand isn't exactly my cup of tea so I'm just gonna leave it alone.

Nordschleife!
Going to have a quick go b4 i leave for college hehe

Edit: Did 8 laps, all red :dunce:
Fastest lap was 6:13.xxx

I think 6:00.000 might be p1 by the end

Last edited:
I'm not good on TT's at all but I think Ring and SPA are best two tracks to see who is real racer 👍
And new DT's:ouch:
Race cars???
And other one old American car and with dirt tyres...great :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Had a crazy lap going 'till I scrapped it on Pflanzgarten I.
Oh well, 🤬 this.

Sweet as a TT on the green hell AND spa!

Besides the 2J, what cars are we thinking of? I reckon one of the JGTC's, or a detuned nomad Diablo or Oreca Viper.

The Mitsubishi FTO touring car will be good on the Ring but, I doubt it will beat a 2J. Think I'll try the FTO first to see if I can get the gold with it, then I'll powerlimit a 2J to see how bad I am compared to the top guys =oD

[ There's nothing like the pressure of maintaining your line and grip coming off the end of the straight at the 'ring when you're still holding a clean lap.[/QUOTE]

hitting the nail on the head with that one!

Sweet as a TT on the green hell AND spa!

Besides the 2J, what cars are we thinking of? I reckon one of the JGTC's, or a detuned nomad Diablo or Oreca Viper.

I was considering the Denso Sard SC430 (Super GT I think) or the R33 TC (from DLC) for the 600pp, though I struggle a bit with understeerines of the 4WD Skyline - maybe invest in a centre diff. Either way it will be be long hard struggle for me - just don't know the Nordschleilfe well enough.

Spa - not sure yet. Will have to check what cars I have in the 700pp range without too much detuning.

Have to say, usually I am the 1st one to complain about this type of Seasonal event but I really enjoyed these, even if I did miss the 'free tyre selection' choice on Spa and did it on RH. :D

Back