New TT34 & DT34

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 581 comments
This shows how much was participants in TT34 & DT34
(I just made bad results one my sub accounts)
600PP Racecars: Nürburgring Nordschleife Time Trial

700PP Spa-Francorchamps Time Trial

Race car Drift Trial at Clubman Stage Route 5

Toscana Reverse Drift Trial

At least I'm in the top 1% at the ring - it drove me insane trying to get faster laps. Good fun though and I'm not sure how many hours I have (cough) wasted.

Heres the tune i used for anyone that would like to give a last try.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the tune. I've been getting nowhere trying to do it on my own.

I'm interested to know how anyone figured out that 58% rear weight bias makes the 2J go so well. It just seems counterintuitive but it obviously works once I get my head around steering the car with the brakes.

Stan

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the tune. I've been getting nowhere trying to do it on my own.

I'm interested to know how anyone figured out that 58% rear weight bias makes the 2J go so well. It just seems counterintuitive but it obviously works once I get my head around steering the car with the brakes.

Stan

Weight in the rear induces oversteer, hence helping the car turn.

Been able to improve...barely ..lol couldnt nail a good lap:crazy:, 1st and 2nd place were out of reach anyway :)

congrats to everyone! 👍

ended with 6:02.421 , thx again for sharing the 2J!

Very happy with my time, was in the top 250 for awhile but got booted just outside.. On to the new TT's! Nice work guys.

Fantastic! I got in the top 250 for the first time ever and did it with 20 seconds left on the countdown timer. I couldn't have done it without the advice and tunes I read on this thread. Thanks guys :D

Fantastic! I got in the top 250 for the first time ever and did it with 20 seconds left on the countdown timer. I couldn't have done it without the advice and tunes I read on this thread. Thanks guys :D

Congratulations Standroid!

Leaderboard first timer here too! My best was 257 before. I was really tired yesterday but with the used oil I managed to get 0.500 faster even when I messed up a couple of corners. I can't believe it. I managed to get in the top 50.

I don't think I'm top 50 material. In my opinion it has something to do with the lenght of the course and the amount of time it takes to get decent at the track. I think I've spent around 20 hours on the ring:nervous:.

Congratulations Standroid!

Leaderboard first timer here too! My best was 257 before. I was really tired yesterday but with the used oil I managed to get 0.500 faster even when I messed up a couple of corners. I can't believe it. I managed to get in the top 50.

I don't think I'm top 50 material. In my opinion it has something to do with the lenght of the course and the amount of time it takes to get decent at the track. I think I've spent around 20 hours on the ring:nervous:.

Congratulations mate! You rocks! 👍

Congratulations mate! You rocks! 👍

Says the guy who always beats me by half a second. This time I put a lot of effort into this TT and I think you didn't (at least you didn't put the same insane amount of time into this). Besides I used the tune you gave me ;)

My best TT ranking so far as well, 170th @ 6:12.706.

I was starting to hate my favorite track at times during this one, kind of glad it ended, LOL. 13th ranked American ... I will be happy with that. ;)

Back