I ikonrott85 Messages 178 Jan 18, 2011 #1 I was just in 2 different lobbies and in both of them people were saying that there was going to be a new update come out tomorrow? Of course I dont know if this is true but have anyone else herd anything?
I was just in 2 different lobbies and in both of them people were saying that there was going to be a new update come out tomorrow? Of course I dont know if this is true but have anyone else herd anything?
Mubble Messages 910 United Kingdom Jan 18, 2011 #2 So your title needs to end in question marks then.
Schmo Messages 736 Messages MrSchmo Jan 18, 2011 #3 They also said Jesus is coming back... nope nothing yet. (Dont believe everything you hear.)
I ikonrott85 Messages 178 Jan 18, 2011 #4 Mubble So your title needs to end in question marks then. Click to expand... LoL Thanks
Turnerteam Messages 551 Messages Turnerteam Messages JT94x Jan 18, 2011 #7 They will update on the 20th when the next seasonal event ends...