new update has killed my drifting

• Thread starter DCM1991
  • 31 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
dcm-1performance
The new ffb setting that PD implemented has effed my wheel up I think? I got like no ffb even set at max? Anyone else got a problem

Yep.

Even with them both set to ten i still hate it. It feels better, but still pissed me off so I quit. Bout had it with this game

I know I see the new track and fell in love went to take the nismo out and was just like WTF my wheels broke but works on every other game totally p*****d off

And now as an insult all replays are disabled and there possibly disabling the quick match feature.... So the update this morning was just to p**s us off?

They gotta do something with horizon 2 and the crew coming on 360 in the next month or 2 they need to step their game up and bring out updates that actually make the game more enjoyable, yes the tracks nice and having the gauges is a nice touch but implementing them while ruining it for the wheel what type of driving simulator is that? Where your better off on a 25 quid controller than a 200 quid wheel?

They gotta do something with horizon 2 and the crew coming on 360 in the next month or 2 they need to step their game up and bring out updates that actually make the game more enjoyable, yes the tracks nice and having the gauges is a nice touch but implementing them while ruining it for the wheel what type of driving simulator is that? Where your better off on a 25 quid controller than a 200 quid wheel?
I really think that PD has dumbed the Logitech wheels down so we all buy Thrustmasters. :(

Actually IMO the only thing (really important) that GT6 FFB needs now it's to raise force back to normal. The new effects and all are really good but pointless without strength.

Yep.

Even with them both set to ten i still hate it. It feels better, but still pissed me off so I quit. Bout had it with this game

Flawless logic.

Wheel users seem pretty mad, hope they "fix" it for you lot.

Edit: I heard -2 sensitivity makes the wheel heavier, so it's worth a try for you nuggets.

People are reporting large FFB strength variations between different cars.

T500 users may be interested;

Some insights from a T500RS user:

- Force Feedback Sensitivity is the setting that determines how strongly the wheel tries to center itself. This centering functionality was introduced to the T500RS in update 1.09, and generally disliked.

- When I started the game today the Sensitivity defaulted to a setting of 8 out 10, which is considerably stronger than it was before the update. Even with the max torque set to 1, the centering torque was VERY strong.

- Putting the Sensitivity at 1 *almost* entirely eliminates the centering torque. With this lowest setting, suddenly the feedback from the wheel felt MUCH better - decent feeling from rumble strips and edge of grip, which was simply not there before the update OR with high sensitivity setting. The only downside from a minimal Sensitivity is that the wheel feels very light directly around the center, but this is a small price to pay.

Basically, with Sensitivity set to 1 the T500RS now has much improved FFB, that allows me to push the edges of grip much better than before this update.

DFGT;

Loving it on DFGT. The wheel is a lot lighter around the centre but weights up really nicely as you increase the steering lock. In road cars and other race cars like the MKIV it's lighter than full on race cars like the Toyota 7 (which now requires quite a physical effort to pilot around for more than 10/15 minutes).

Overall it's a much more progressive feel, far more realistic to me (and much more PC sim like). It's also meant that my wheel went for 2 hours this morning and barely got warm.

G2x users seem to be complaining the most.

Last edited:
:lol:

I love how people always overreact.

They'll probably fix it within 48 hours so everybody just... calm the **** down.

Gotta say I'm with DCM1991 and Isho on this one, in my opinion; not-gonna-happen.
The way PD communicates with their costumers and the level of stubbornness they show time and time again...I'm willing to bet my T150 they are not gonna change one single line.

Gotta say I'm with DCM1991 and Isho on this one, in my opinion; not-gonna-happen.
The way PD communicates with their costumers and the level of stubbornness they show time and time again...I'm willing to bet my T150 they are not gonna change one single line.

Well, eat your words because we got a ninja update this morning addressing the FFB issue.

It's greatly improved from what people have said, but still not as strong as it was.

The ninja update helped it a lot. I have both my FFS & FFT set at 10 with CSS at -2, it actually feels pretty decent & a bit smoother.

Well, eat your words because we got a ninja update this morning addressing the FFB issue.

It's greatly improved from what people have said, but still not as strong as it was.

I'm sending that T150 over.
(Now if they could just adress that "small" matter of NO SOUND online)

Back