KILLER551 Messages 91 Messages KILLER551 Feb 2, 2011 #1 Trade Complete with RUstAuSi thread closed.... Garage.. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174023 Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
Trade Complete with RUstAuSi thread closed.... Garage.. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174023
Skyle Messages 180 Messages Nightscare2k9 & Martix2k10 Feb 2, 2011 #2 I have a Black M / Black M Veyron from a Ticket. Zero changes, zero miles - Just brand new ;-) I'd like to have a GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) 09
I have a Black M / Black M Veyron from a Ticket. Zero changes, zero miles - Just brand new ;-) I'd like to have a GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) 09
KILLER551 Messages 91 Messages KILLER551 Feb 2, 2011 #3 Skyle I have a Black M / Black M Veyron from a Ticket. Zero changes, zero miles - Just brand new ;-) I'd like to have a GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) 09 Click to expand... Had another guy ask 1st in a PM, ill see how it goes, if anything check my other threads Thanks for the offer
Skyle I have a Black M / Black M Veyron from a Ticket. Zero changes, zero miles - Just brand new ;-) I'd like to have a GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) 09 Click to expand... Had another guy ask 1st in a PM, ill see how it goes, if anything check my other threads Thanks for the offer
B byoung Messages 378 Messages byoung93 Feb 2, 2011 #4 I have one as well I could send for the F1 2007. Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
RUstAuSi Messages 562 United Kingdom Messages iownall1 Feb 2, 2011 #5 I have a Gold/Bronze two tone car with 0.0 miles if you want.
KILLER551 Messages 91 Messages KILLER551 Feb 2, 2011 #6 Looking for someone who can send right now!!!
RUstAuSi Messages 562 United Kingdom Messages iownall1 Feb 2, 2011 #7 KILLER551 Looking for someone who can send right now!!! Click to expand... I can!
KILLER551 Messages 91 Messages KILLER551 Feb 2, 2011 #8 RUstAuSi I can! Click to expand... Sent you a PM