<NEW VIDEO 15/11/2014> The_KingB_'s Drifting Videos Thread

• Thread starter the_kingb_
  • 88 comments
the_kingb_ &amp; Drift_artist
I will post all of my GT5 videos here :D keep checking for updates :D and don't forget to leave your comments ;)
note : I always Use My DFGT ;)
Video 19:

Video 18:

Video 17:

Video 16:

Video 15:

Video 14:
Team Burst Tandem with my buddy MonsterGAUZ

Video 13:
Battle Against DGambino in Round 1

Video 12:
My First time ever real life Drifting experience in an Auto Trans BMW 535i 91'

Video 11:

Video 10:

Video 8 & 9(Thanks to SAi-66 for capturing & uploading these two):

Video 7:
Drifting the E92 M3 with Redsuns-Powell @ my custom TOkyo bay track

video 6:
Some nice Fuji D1 runs with monsterGauz (uploaded by monsterGauz)

Video 5: A video POsted by Huguinho_11

Video 4: Online Tandem Drifting With My friend Roman ... Not my best performance but i did stay away and not with a high angle on porpuse for his car to be visible :D

Video 3: Drifting on Seasonal Event No.1 on Tsukuba (with DFGT visible)
10th on ranking (2nd with 900° wheel)

Video 2: Drifting Mustang Cobra R on Cape Ring Full Lap (No E-Braking for a full lap)

Video 1 : Stock Mercedes C63 AMG Full Lap Drift on Tsukuba (mangiin and no E-Braking)

31012011730.jpg

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE My HANDRABKE ^^

Last edited:
Good Job!

I've tried using a mate's DFGT and I can't drift with it atall!

I'm currently using my DFEX and having no trouble whatsoever with that.

Hi , awesome Vids,
on the 3rd one why are you kept pulling that joystiq next to the DFGT ? is that your handbrake? if so how do you connect it to the DFGT?

Nice drifting. I saw you're seasonal event drift on youtube.. What's you're topscore on Tsukuba on a full lap?

Keep it up 👍

Nice drifting. I saw you're seasonal event drift on youtube.. What's you're topscore on Tsukuba on a full lap?

Keep it up 👍

I never tried it before ... but i'll give it a try and get back to you on it as soon as i can ;)
THANKS
Check out the other videos specialy the last one (4) ;)

I never tried it before ... but i'll give it a try and get back to you on it as soon as i can ;)
THANKS
Check out the other videos specialy the last one (4) ;)
Watched them all :sly: Always interesting to see a good drifter lap a circuit.

Nice videos, i think i'm going to have to steal your handbrake idea aswell :sly: Such a pain trying to find the O button with the wheel all over the place :grumpy:

Not bad.
Could've got alot closer though.
And you were giving out to me for making mistakes. :P i think you made more than me! :D

Not bad.
Could've got alot closer though.
And you were giving out to me for making mistakes. :P i think you made more than me! :D

HaHaHa i know and i did get very close but i stayd away because you were lagging...
Edit: i was giving out to your bad internet lol

the_kingb_
HaHaHa i know and i did get very close but i stayd away because you were lagging...
Edit: i was giving out to your bad internet lol

Guess what it was? I had facebook gtplanet and google on on my Iphone

We 3 should make some more videos together :) also with me drifting ;)

yeah sure :D but powell need to disconnect everyone else from his internet and use it all for PS3 cuz he lags alot :( and 1 small lag during close tandem ruins it all like in my last video ... i had to stay away...

Back