<NEW VIDEO 15/11/2014> The_KingB_'s Drifting Videos Thread

• Thread starter the_kingb_
  • 88 comments
Would it be better if I was hosting?
Its good if there are 3-4 users in the lobby including myself.
It does not matter who is the host. If more people are in it will become laggy and all would look sloppy :/

Note : Bare with me a few months and the internet will get 8 times faster (i.e:1Mbps), thats what we were promised with by the local government.

Its good if there are 3-4 users in the lobby including myself.
It does not matter who is the host. If more people are in it will become laggy and all would look sloppy :/

Note : Bare with me a few months and the internet will get 8 times faster (i.e:1Mbps), thats what we were promised with by the local government.

I always thought the connection was judged on the host because in online lobbies I would only get DC'd if the host had rubbish connection.
Maybe when it's just us two in a room sometime we can get a video.

I always thought the connection was judged on the host because in online lobbies I would only get DC'd if the host had rubbish connection.
Maybe when it's just us two in a room sometime we can get a video.

That's True if the room is fixed ownership ...
and Yeah sure, but that has to be late @ night (after 6pm GMT)

Very Very nice & smooth! Nice vid B :D
THanks Bro xD
Note : this is not the best, I recorded this a long time ago , I was planning to take some shots from it for a drift montage video but I lost all the other replays that were supposed to be recorded later for the montage before I got the chance to record any of them :S (thanks to PD's update)

Last edited:
THanks Bro xD
Note : this is not the best, I recorded this a long time ago , I was planning to take some shots from it for a drift montage video but I lost all the other replays that were supposed to be recorded later for the montage before I got the change to record any of them :S (thanks to PD's update)

awww

Hagwalha haha
What The **** does that mean ?? xD

Damn I finally want to drift a real life car...
Yeah LoL its soo much fun and v easy :D I just wish we had a proper racing track over here :(
Everytime I go drifting in real life and go back to GT5 when i get home i feel like the DFGT is very very very light and weaker then it already is :S

My Advice to you is to stop spending any $$ on GT5 or any thing else other than a Real Drifting car ;)
That's what im doing ...

What The **** does that mean ?? xD

Yeah LoL its soo much fun and v easy :D I just wish we had a proper racing track over here :(
Everytime I go drifting in real life and go back to GT5 when i get home i feel like the DFGT is very very very light and weaker then it already is :S

My Advice to you is to stop spending any $$ on GT5 or any thing else other than a Real Drifting car ;)
That's what im doing ...

i'm almost 6 years younger than you so actually still a child :D Will take some time till I can stop buying stuff for the PS3

i'm almost 6 years younger than you so actually still a child :D Will take some time till I can stop buying stuff for the PS3

Thats the Reason that made me say what i say :P
Since You are younger it will take more time till you start driving a real car so that means more $ can be saved ;)
Trust me you'll regret later If you dont save $$ now ... what you have from equipment for GT5 now is more then enough ... Just a bigger screen is useful but anything other then that is not necessary.

I still get di** happy from watching these two. I know I can do that too but I don't get the same wow affect watching myself as I do others. Once again VERY VERY NICE JOB and MERRY CHRISTMAS

HaHa Thanks And Merry Christmas to you bro ;)

Me Drifting for the first time around a track...
Only did 2 laps before the tyres died :P my brother raped the tyres before handing me the car LoL

Thats the Reason that made me say what i say :P
Since You are younger it will take more time till you start driving a real car so that means more $ can be saved ;)
Trust me you'll regret later If you dont save $$ now ... what you have from equipment for GT5 now is more then enough ... Just a bigger screen is useful but anything other then that is not necessary.

I intentionally bought this corsica because I can mount it in any other real car. Trust me I AM saving money for my dreamcar :)

E30 Turbo &#9829;

Very same as me. Ive got not far off 4k saved up for a decent first car. Possibly a 180sx as their cheap to fix and can look very good. Eg sai's car.

And I already drive the whole time. I'm 15 and my summer job is driving haha! So I know how to drive and do little drifts. Don't know about big ones as its a 200hp diesel with a solid flywheel so not much torque in first and in second needs a long clutch kick. 3rd has no hope as it weighs just under 2 tonnes haha.

I'm pretty new around here, but I wanted to jump in and say that I love your vids! Caught a few on Youtube, amazing how easy you make it look. I would love to use my DFGT but the whole process still baffles me at the moment. I did rig up an e-brake with an extra controller, so maybe I can begin the learning process anew with a better setup this time. Just have to go do some reading about the differences between wheels and ds3's setup wise...anyway, great vids. Take care.

psn: Up2Late

NEW REAL LIFE DRIFT (HAVING FUN) video on OP

ESD
I'm pretty new around here, but I wanted to jump in and say that I love your vids! Caught a few on Youtube, amazing how easy you make it look. I would love to use my DFGT but the whole process still baffles me at the moment. I did rig up an e-brake with an extra controller, so maybe I can begin the learning process anew with a better setup this time. Just have to go do some reading about the differences between wheels and ds3's setup wise...anyway, great vids. Take care.

psn: Up2Late

Thank you!
and sorry for the late reply ... been away from my threads for a while :D
Goodluck to you in your Journey ;)
If you need a setup just tell me the car and I can set it up and send you full setup ;)

It has Been a pretty long time since my last Post.
GT6 Has been really bad lately in terms of Force Feedback so It makes me sick everytime it login to it :D

So what I have been busy with is preparing my car and spending some $$ on it :P
Here are my latest videos of it:

I Hope you like them

Back