TriplePlay Messages 660 Oct 15, 2004 #31 Sweet M3 vid. 👍 I can't see the other vids, for some strange reason I get real player pausing and showing stills every 4 seconds. 👎
Sweet M3 vid. 👍 I can't see the other vids, for some strange reason I get real player pausing and showing stills every 4 seconds. 👎
S Sven Messages 1,087 Oct 16, 2004 #32 Jedi2016 Can anybody convert this over to a real format, please? AVI, Quicktime, ANYTHING BUT REAL? Click to expand... I second that. Or at least give me a Real Alternative player for Mac OS X.
Jedi2016 Can anybody convert this over to a real format, please? AVI, Quicktime, ANYTHING BUT REAL? Click to expand... I second that. Or at least give me a Real Alternative player for Mac OS X.
Race Idiot (Banned) Messages 11,439 Sao Tome and Principe Oct 16, 2004 #33 Wow the first few times I watched it I didn't even realise it was HSR. Ahh brings back memories.
franz Premium Messages 5,421 Vancouver Oct 16, 2004 #35 in the M3 video the guy who driving is japanese, the video should be from TGS weird thing is I heard some Hong kong reporters speaking from the background they were playing hong kong track with a very fast car which makes him braking too late ...
in the M3 video the guy who driving is japanese, the video should be from TGS weird thing is I heard some Hong kong reporters speaking from the background they were playing hong kong track with a very fast car which makes him braking too late ...
P Pak Messages 371 Oct 16, 2004 #36 Thanks, tiptopcream! Nice video as always. cobragt The second stream is new and it's f'ing amazing! It shows the high speed ring. My god, gt4 looks so photorealistic. Click to expand... cobragt That vid was photorealistic, I dont care what 3 has to say, gt4 will look photorealistic regardless of res. Click to expand... "You cant even praise GT without sounding like a retard." -TriplePlay So true 👍
Thanks, tiptopcream! Nice video as always. cobragt The second stream is new and it's f'ing amazing! It shows the high speed ring. My god, gt4 looks so photorealistic. Click to expand... cobragt That vid was photorealistic, I dont care what 3 has to say, gt4 will look photorealistic regardless of res. Click to expand... "You cant even praise GT without sounding like a retard." -TriplePlay So true 👍
cobragt Messages 3,420 Oct 16, 2004 #38 Pak Thanks, tiptopcream! Nice video as always. "You cant even praise GT without sounding like a retard." -TriplePlay So true 👍 Click to expand... The hate.
Pak Thanks, tiptopcream! Nice video as always. "You cant even praise GT without sounding like a retard." -TriplePlay So true 👍 Click to expand... The hate.