New wheel presets

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 15 comments
United States
Tour Bus
DKGuitarstar
Finn Zevo
Hi,I use a T300rs and there is no wheel preset.. What wheel preset should I use?they have a G29,should I use that onr with my T300rs?

Hi,I use a T300rs and there is no wheel preset.. What wheel preset should I use?they have a G29,should I use that onr with my T300rs?

It depends on how you want your buttons mapped. The issue with using the G29 one is the options for the DRS and Kers will be weird.

Personally I would stick with the first two options and not use the G29 one.. but hey try them out and see what you like.

It depends on how you want your buttons mapped. The issue with using the G29 one is the options for the DRS and Kers will be weird.

Personally I would stick with the first two options and not use the G29 one.. but hey try them out and see what you like.
Cool thanks for the info,I will go with preset 1 but I don't think u can look back,right or left anymore with that preset.which do u use?

I've had a T3OO RS and my preset was on G29 at least you can look left and right .
The same for my new wheel t500 rs also on G29 .

I've had a T3OO RS and my preset was on G29 at least you can look left and right .
The same for my new wheel t500 rs also on G29 .
Yes,I have to be able to look behind,left and right,the other preset s ,u can't anymore,weird they took that out of preset 1 and 2..

Yes is indeed a bit strange and for whichever
reason they have done this only my mother-in-law may know .

Yes,I have to be able to look behind,left and right,the other preset s ,u can't anymore,weird they took that out of preset 1 and 2..

I use the G29 preset for my T300 as well. Seemed like the best option for me because of the look L/R but that was when they removed the proximity indicators. Haven't felt the need to change it since they put them back in though.

The Logitech wheels must turn quicker than the T300? DRS text shows up on the lower right where ABS/TCS should sit once its activated.

Another question,how do you know when your drs is open or not?

There is a DRS sign that illuminates below the Tacho on the HUD that says DRS. Or a green light (top left, third from left) that illuminates on the steering wheel if you are using that view.

Note: DRS will only work on tracks with DRS zones in the DRS zones. On tracks where there are no DRS zones it will work everywhere. So your next question is "which tracks have DRS zones?" They are the official F1 tracks only from 2016.

One last thing, to try it for yourself use chase cam (the view that shows you the whole car from the rear) and try it stationary in the pits and you will see the DRS wing operate and the appropriate lights/symbols illuminate.

Yes I know, DRS should not work in the pits BUT it does because that straight is usually a DRS zone ;-)

I hope this helps as I just went all through this recently myself.

Yeah I've had to change from 900 to 1080 to get it to match 1:1

Somehow mine works fine in 900 and it matches perfectly 1:1. I wonder that is this just a display. The actual rotation depends on each car as that is how Kunos implements it right?? I could be wrong.

Back