3 3LeMeN7 Messages 75 Dec 11, 2004 #1 I keep hearing about this B Spec mode.. What exactly is it? And whats the difference between A spec and B spec? And i apologize for my newbiness.
I keep hearing about this B Spec mode.. What exactly is it? And whats the difference between A spec and B spec? And i apologize for my newbiness.
T TalGuy Messages 71 Dec 11, 2004 #3 I created a thread a while back called B-spec it will explain everything you want to know just use the search and type in the name and it should come up cosmic posted a direct link to the shearch if you want to know.
I created a thread a while back called B-spec it will explain everything you want to know just use the search and type in the name and it should come up cosmic posted a direct link to the shearch if you want to know.