newb trying to do hairpins...Help PLEEEEASE!!

• Thread starter 2enty3
  • 37 comments
Just practice keeping your cars angle consistant through the turn. But we don't know what you are doing wrong if we cannot see you.

I'd say take a car that power-overs in 2nd gear, and if you see too much angle, let go of the gas a bit then throttle it. Don't forget counter-steer. I may not be able to prove that I can drift on gt4 but I use a controller rather than a wheel, since I'm too broke to buy one.

I agree completely, practice is key. maybe try tweaking settings but if you have a car that is set up well for you then keep at it. How can it be a chore? It's GT4!! :dopey:

Ps Amen as well, a DS2 is my weapon of choice as I can't afford to buy a fancy wheel; I'll just get one when I get a PS3 :sly: and GT5 :ouch: ...eventually...

Also, dont worry too much about getting settings correct, its your technique that needs improvement..

I recently tryied out a RX-7 (FD) RZ, on Stock, Aids Off, N2 and N3.. Man very soft springs, allow lots of body roll and easy oversteer.

Try that instead of a supra..

Keep it Basic..

However the FD has too much oversteer for my style.. I use a lot of speed, FD doesn't suit me

thnxs, starting out basic is a good technique cuz the supra stock with n1's(or n3's was it) is easier to figure out how much of what u need to suit ur style

thnxs, starting out basic is a good technique cuz the supra stock with n1's(or n3's was it) is easier to figure out how much of what u need to suit ur style

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums

Sha-blam!! Try using full wording on GTP, please.

Back