newbie drifter

• Thread starter j23
  • 7 comments
Welcome to GTPlanet. Decent grammar is expected at all times (txt speak is frowned upon), so please keep that in mind for future posting.

Yo, there's some Gymkhana in there (4wd drifting), you might get some hate for that 'cause technically it's not drifting if the front wheels are being sent power.

A tip I can give you is use CH or CM tires (most drifters on GTP use CH), and plus I noticed that you seem almost "scared" of the corners. You're braking before them like you're driving down a street to pick up your kids from school, not drifting on a track :sly:

Break traction and get that tail out before you reach the corner, slow the car down a little mid drift by holding the handbrake and power it round the corner once you hit the curve. 👍

Learn to link your drifts between those corners too! (instead of just regaining traction after every corner)

It's a good video attempt, but I'm sure you'll make a better one when you've learned more about drifting!
👍 :)

well i usually drift 4wd cause its easy:handbrake before the corner,the car turns,shift down,gas it,counter steer.

in 4wd cars i use comfort soft
in Rwd cars i use sports hard

Back