rssjib Messages 209 Mar 1, 2011 #1 Never mind....i screwed up............... Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
v-fal Messages 288 Montreal Messages v-fal Mar 1, 2011 #5 [Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (Including those in a gift car coupon form) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent troubles during the trading process. And what does this mean exactly?
[Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (Including those in a gift car coupon form) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent troubles during the trading process. And what does this mean exactly?
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 1, 2011 #6 Those are the notes from the 1.07 patch, you know, the one people are currently complaining about. This got posted a while ago. Was your "web source" the news page, last Thursday? https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-v1-07-update-available-now/
Those are the notes from the 1.07 patch, you know, the one people are currently complaining about. This got posted a while ago. Was your "web source" the news page, last Thursday? https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-v1-07-update-available-now/
rssjib Messages 209 Mar 1, 2011 #7 You know....I'm sorry.....I misread what I saw. I thought this was an update to the current v1.07..... my bad...
You know....I'm sorry.....I misread what I saw. I thought this was an update to the current v1.07..... my bad...
I illustratedrick Messages 185 Mar 1, 2011 #8 rssjib No, this is what is coming this week... Click to expand... Yes, this was last weeks update for NA. The next update should be 1.08
rssjib No, this is what is coming this week... Click to expand... Yes, this was last weeks update for NA. The next update should be 1.08
blue devil Messages 199 Messages FourTwentySix Mar 1, 2011 #9 rssjib No, this is what is coming this week... Click to expand... I know the problem here. Sugarland, Texas USA is a week behind the rest of humanity.
rssjib No, this is what is coming this week... Click to expand... I know the problem here. Sugarland, Texas USA is a week behind the rest of humanity.
F F18 Messages 72 Mar 1, 2011 #10 blue devil I know the problem here. Sugarland, Texas USA is a week behind the rest of humanity. Click to expand... I'll 2nd that. Just looked at their weekly paper and saw an ad for Black Ops being released March 9th...
blue devil I know the problem here. Sugarland, Texas USA is a week behind the rest of humanity. Click to expand... I'll 2nd that. Just looked at their weekly paper and saw an ad for Black Ops being released March 9th...